"Aww thanks Millie! Come another shot!"

"Yes!"

"Stop pouring it like that!"

"You do it hunkie talk snake!"

"Gladly!"

This was going to be a long night. Slip their phone out to take some pictures. Along with a video when the three started to have a lot of fun singing karaoke. Made them forget that weird conversation.

Two hours later.

"He's going to regret it in a few hours." Glance at the three passed out in Blitz van. "Guess you're staying on the couch tonight."

Oh, right Striker won the apartment.

Blitz was bitching about that for two weeks straight. But Striker seems willing to make a compromise with the pair. Whatever it was Moxxie never asked. That's their business not his. It was amusing to watch the pair clean out the dead rats from the apartment, throw out furniture and anything else that once resides there.

Yeah, that room had to get fixed and cleaned up badly. Even Mr. Orson had to intervene and throw in some money to get the place fixed and decontaminated.

Still, they all keep an eye out for any rats that can be elsewhere. So, Moxxie did add the extra magic protection when Striker, with suspicion possible Blitz and Loona too, moved in.

Sent a text not too long ago to Loona that he just letting Blitz stay over. Goes to check on Bombproof in the back of his cozy stable. Protection as well. Sees he got his meal for the day.

Bombproof neighs loudly.

"Yeah, I know buddy a little too late for the adults." Pat their muzzle while looking at the stable. "Really should leave you at Madre."

Gave him a few head pats and goes back to what he needs to do.

Brings Millie up first to her room as he carried her bridal style The blood thirsty Imp girl giggling in her sleep. He snorted in amusement and laid her down in her bed. Pull the blanket over her. "Night Mil."

Next up was Striker. Just carried him on his back. Well, his lower part did drag a bit on the floor. But they weren't far away so it was an issue. He had to use his key to get the door open.

"Critter?"

Moxxie glance to see Striker eyes open. His head on his right shoulder, up a little with a hazy look. His left eye rang staring at him. "Go to sleep Rattle."

Next, the thing that caught him off guard was when he nuzzled his face.

"My....my...favorite Critter." Striker muttered drunkenly and just gave him a small nozzle. The smell of alcohol made Moxxie move his head a bit.

"Sure I am." Rolled his eyes as he lay him on the couch. "Get some rest Ratt- "

Striker grabs his arm and is staring at him with a serious look.

Moxxie stared down at him and waited. "Ye- "

"Your...m...starlight..."

Then Striker passed out and let go of his arm.

What in Wrath was that about?

Moxxie stared at him and quietly backed away. Stop when he sees a small mirror on the wall. Eyes widen seeing his cheeks getting bright. It even looks like with the makeup fading can see the blue glowing.

Dammit Rattles.

He smacks himself, writes a quick note with the key and quickly gets out of there.

Got back to the van to get Blitz next. Lock the van up. He carried him over his shoulders into the apartment. He goes to place Blitz on the couch. Grab a blanket along with something extra.

"M-Mox- "

"Sleep Blitz." Place the blanket over them. Along with surprised the other with a plushie.

"Horsie." Blitz grinned happily in the mindset he in.

"That's right. A little early surprise." Place it against their face as he watches the older imp cuddle it. Just so happy. It was a bit cute too. He would have liked Whistler. "Night Bli- "

"Your sw-sweet Mox." Blitz mumbled in their sleep.

"No, I'm not."

"You a-are. You, M-Mill and family. B-but you sweeter. Not n-normal here."

"Never could fit in anywhere right."

"Don't.,Dont leave like l-like others ple," Didn't finished the rest as sleep took him over.

Moxxie stare at him, fully passed out. Hand reaches out but stops.

No, you told yourself you won't do that unless it's an emergency. Change like you told yourself.

Got up to go straight to their room. Lock it up like aways, along with double check, and just continues with some orders. Open a portal to watch Bombproof who been enjoying these moments like this.

"Want some music Bomb?" Earn excited stomp on the ground. Use his magic to bring the violin over. After checking it over they place the bow on the strings. A melodic sound lifting sound up. A free show for the fiery stallion.

Soon, a few hours passed.

"Moxxie!"

"I will hit you with spatula if you try to hug me." Held it up in warning at the teary eye, hungover boss.

"You got this for me! From Flaw! You do care!" Bring the red color horse up to Moxxie face.

"Don't make me regret it." Roll their eyes as he cooks some bacon. Millie nursing coffee. Striker closes by in a similar state watching.

"How? How you get a slot. This one not the ones to be sold?" Blitz studies the plushie horses with sparkling eyes.

"I have no other life outside of this."

"That is downright pathetic, sad and want to call bullshit. Yet, I'm just too excited to care! Here let me give you a hug."

"I'm good." Turn back to cooking. "Remove your tail around my leg before I twist it like a balloon animal."

"Is it sad I found that hot?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Done!

Poor Blitz but I am very happy now.

Way to go Striker. Very smooth.

Millie, Striker already knows that the others know about Flaw.

Any questions?

Until next time.

Bye, bye!