Special Chapter

This is a response letter from Kushina.

To my one and only big bro Jiko,

It's been forever, ya know? I've been wondering what you've been up to, and it's good to finally get a letter from you. Minato and I have been married for two years now, can you believe it? It feels like yesterday when we were all sneaking around like a bunch of ninja kids, and now look at us.

Minato's been keeping busy with his ninja work, just like old times. He's always so focused, but he's doing great. And guess what? He's become even more incredible since we got married. You would've been so proud to see him, big brother.

Speaking of sneaking around, remember the time you and big sis Ysolde managed to sneak into the village to attend our wedding? That was a day to remember! It meant the world to us that you were there, even if it was just for a little while. We had to keep it hush-hush, of course, but it made our special day even more special.

Your mention of Sakumo brings back some memories, that's for sure. He's still around, and I'll pass on your regards. And speaking of ninja legacies, I met a boy named Obito not too long ago. He's a bit of a troublemaker, but he's got a good heart. Oh, and Kakashi, Sakumo's son, is his classmate in the academy. It's funny how our lives keep crossing paths with the Hatake family.

So, you've moved to a place where it hardly ever rains? That sounds like a dream come true for you, always loving the sun and all. Big sis is lucky to have you.

Now, onto the big news - Nhira! Congratulations, big bro! That's amazing news, and I can't wait to meet her when she's born in November, maybe Minato and I will go there instead but you did say it's too far. And, speaking of far, November that's just around the corner, isn't it?

We'll be here, waiting for you and big sister Ysolde, Nhira, and all the stories you'll have to share. Take care out there, and don't be a stranger. I miss you, Jiko.

With all our love, Kushina

Here's some young Obito and Kakashi pics I found in Pinterest for your viewing pleasure.

•Here's some young Obito and Kakashi pics I found in Pinterest for your viewing pleasure