Chapter 25: Custom-er

A/n: As promised.
leigh282005 I won't confirm which of your answers is right, though.

Found in a hidden alley was a dimly lit interior of a brothel. The air was heavy with the scent of incense and the soft rustle of silk. Sliding paper doors separated private chambers, each adorned with delicate hand-painted screens depicting scenes of nature and fleeting beauty. Gossamer drapes swayed gently, casting alluring shadows on the tatami mats below.

"Aiyah!! Come, ladies! Come!"

The man was loud and boisterous. His raucous voice resonated and bounced off the paper-thin walls. His spiky white hair was tangled and wild. Young, voluptuous women flocked all over the Legendary Sannin.

And as was his vice, he enjoyed their presence thoroughly.

He looked towards the sliding door, separating his space from all the others because the girls around him stopped their giggles and glanced towards it. Another young woman entered with a pleasing smile. Her beauty left them in a stunned silence. Jiraiya himself froze for a hot minute.

'Ysolde?'

Her presence was like a spell, captivating all who gazed upon her. Her eyes were pools of spring sky blue. With each flutter of her long lashes, she wove an intricate web of fascination that ensnared the hearts of all who dared to look into those bewitching depths.

'No, wait, it can't be. It must be...'

Cascading down her alabaster shoulders was a cascade of sunshine blonde hair, sunlight that danced and flickered in the breeze as if it carried the whispers of forgotten tales.

Then she spoke sweet honey-like a voice with a sensual awe-inspiring smile. "I heard our precious guest requested a role play.." She began as she walked inside in slow, graceful steps.

'Role play?'

"How about teacher and student? Ne? Jiraiya-sensei?"

"Nhira?"

She smirked, bowing dramatically. "The one and only."

Candles flickered, casting a warm glow on the exquisitely dressed courtesans who moved gracefully around the room. Their elaborate kimonos were adorned with intricate patterns and vibrant colours, reflecting the fleeting essence of cherry blossoms in full bloom.

She turned her attention to all the others in the room and signalled them to leave. One by one, they tactfully retreated. When they were finally alone, she dropped half the disguise.

She sat down casually by the seat in front of the Sannin, but her smile and demeanour remained the same as the role of a courtesan she played.

"So, how about that role-play thing?"

Her face scrunched up, distorting her perfect make-up. The white face and the red lips turned into a momentary sneer. "Ew, you old enough to be my grandfather or my father more accurately."

Jiraiya laughed. He was joking, and she smiled.

"Ah, it really is you, Nhira."