Chapter 27: Echo

A/n: The lyrics in bold italics are the lyrics of High Infidelity by Taylor Swift.

Put on your headphones and burn my city

"I fell in love with you, Nhira. It was a crime and a reward that I committed and coveted against myself."

Your picket fence is sharp as knives
I was dancing around, dancing around it

        He swept the broken shards of glass away and kicked the splinters of wood. He grabbed the table cloth, laying it on the floor where he placed her.

       Both heavily breathing and sweaty and lost in a haze of passion driven, rage consuming love making

       Both heavily breathing and sweaty and lost in a haze of passion driven, rage consuming love making. She was swept away by his intensity and the sheer, raw display of his anger through his hot touches and hungry lips.

       "Ah!" She yelped, eyes wide gaining a bit of clarity as a sharp pain tingled from her ass cheeks. Her face red, she turned to look at him with eyes of accusation.

      He had her on his lap, stomach down and he slapped her ass cheeks one more with a cheeky grin. "Kakashi! What- Ah!"

       Slap!

   "Be a good girl."

Oh, there's many different ways that you can kill the one you love

      His thrusts were erratic. His fingers intertwined with hers and he kissed her over and over and whispered how he loved her and how, if she asked he'd be a demon too.

       How she can keep her secrets but how she can never leave his side.

       "You have no idea what you've done to me. You can't leave me now, Nhira. If you do, there's nowhere in the world you can run to. I will find and if I have to chain you to me, I will."

        He caressed every inch of her skin and made her fall on her hands and knees as he completely dominated her.

       "Tell me. Tell me now, Nhira. Tell me you'll never leave me."