|37|HER SON'S MARRIAGE

You took a deep breath in, as you entered the Huge building infront of you.

"Hello..How can I help you..??" The receptionist asked, as she saw you standing there.

"Uhm..I am here for interview here.."

"For the position of MD..?"

"MD..!" You frowned as she nodded with a smile.

"Wait a minute.." You took out your phone, and dialled the one who could be behind every mess.

"Are you here yet..??" Do Yun spoke from the other side, with a bright and excited voice.

You looked at the screen again, confirming that it was him ,and sighed ," What position have you appointed me to..?"

"MD..?"

"Are you serious. .??" You lowered your voice, as the receptionist frowned.

You took few steps back to the corner.

"What..You wanted to be my PA,so that we can picture an office romance..?"

"Shut up..I can say that you are smiling the smile I hate right now.." You muttered, and a chuckle was heard from the other side.

"It's just been two days, and you fully know me.."

"Shut up..I..I can be MD's assistant or something.."

"Dream Big Izumi..You are capable enough for that spot..And there's an interview, if you aren't, then they will reject you..It's simple.."

"What will they say when they find my age..Just an 18 old is the Hak's MD..??"

"Well, it doesn't matter..Coz just a 24 old is Hak's CEO"

"Fine..I will be going.." You hung up before he could speak, and then went where the receptionist told you.

DoYun chuckled, putting the phone down.

The small meeting which was held inside his cabin turned silent, as all of them saw him smile.

The atmosphere was more cooler than just a chilly wind, and everyone didn't dared to move at all.

"You five are going to take the interview for MD right..??" He asked , with the same Devil's smile on his face.

The five looked at each other, asking anyone of them to stand up and speak.

"I asked something.." DoYun held both of his hand in table, and stared at the five.

"Ye-Yes.." One of them stood up.

"Then, she should pass..No matter what.." Do Yun said,and gestured them to leave.

Just mere words,but they held deep meaning.

She should pass,no matter what..

And if she didn't, they knew what could happen.

"What's this commotion here in the building..??" One of the lady, who was making coffee for herself asked.

"Don't you know Sera..?? The company is holding a special interview for the position of MD suddenly. ." Min Jun said, as he leaned over from the table.

"But why suddenly. .Wasn't Mr. Dae our MD." She asked, wanting to get some gossip out of her colleague.

"He was suddenly made the MD's assistant. ."

"WHAT..!!" The coffee cup almost fell down,only if Min Jun haven't held it from falling.

"What are you doing..Do you want everyone to know about it..?"

"Won't it be known soon..But Why as Mr.Dae made the PA, isn't it disrespectful for him.." Sera whispered.

"Who cares..When it is Mr.Hak who made the decision.." He whispered back.

"Mr. Hak..Then obviously Mr.Dae would have done something.."

"Yeah, I too think of that.."

"What do you think, how many candidates would be here for MD's interview. ." Sera asked, as she tried to take a peek inside the waiting section.

"I don't-"

"MD's interview. .??" Another female voice spoke, as both of the gossip partner ,flinched and turned back .

"Miss. Yun Mi Cha.." Both of them bowed down, as she just looked at them.

"What were you guys talking about..?" She asked, crossing her hands over her chest.

"We..we were talking about the new MD selection going in the company.." Min Jun said, looking down.

"Oh..What are you both doing here..Are you guys not busy..??" She snapped at them, as they bowed and were about to walk away, when both of them stopped

"Executive Director, are you going to interview for it..?" Sera asked, as she saw Mi Cha walking towards the waiting section.

All in the company knew, how important is that position, and most of the Higher ups in the company want it.

As it directly comes under the Young CEO of their Company.

"I won't interview,  it is made for me.." Mi Cha ,didn't even gave them a look and walked toward the elevator.

Sera and Min Jun shrugged, as they hurried over to finish the business.

Someone who heard everything , clenched his fists, ss he too tried to take a glance inside.

Mr.Dae.

You took a deep breath in, as you walked inside the interview room.

Five men were sitting on one side of the table, as they gestured you to sit down.

Mi Cha walked towards the receptionist.

"Where is the Interview happening..?"

"Can I ask you Ma'am, why do you ask..?" The Receptionist , Eun Ae smiled

"It doesn't matter..I am here to check the list of participants.." Mi Cha raised her hand, asking for the list.

"I am Sorry Miss Yun, but It is the CEO's order to report everything directly to him..It isn't shown to anyone else.."

Mi Cha almost punched the table, but stopped and smiled politely, "I just want to know because, I too want to interview for it.."

"You too.." The receptionist frowned, "But aren't you already Executive director..?"

"It Doesnt matter to you..Just do as I say.."

"Sorry Miss Yun, but there was only one participant, and she is selected now.." The Receptionist smiled to her, as she checked her computer for the new email.

"Selected..?" Mi cha almost lost her composure,"Who was he..?"

"You will meet her soon..Please go and wait.." The receptionist, gestured her to go, and started minding her own business.

Mi Cha ,clenched her fist, walking back to the elevator towards her working area.

"What was going on..??" Another receptionist,  who works time to time with Eun  Ae came, and asked.

"She wanted to climb up to MD.." Eun Ae snickered, as the other one laughed.

"Who does she think she is..??Mary Sue..?? Only if Mrs.Hak haven't asked her to put in the company..She wouldn't even be our Employee. ." The other one laughed more, as Eun Ae shook her head.

"I saw the New MD today..She looks kind, and is young too.." Eun Ae added, as the other stopped laughing and looked at her.

"Is it another one who climbed up through Mrs.Hak, because she wants a Young Girl for Her Son's marriage..??"

"No, I don't think so..But who knows..Let's just wait and watch.."

Both of them, nodded, going back to their work.