|27|A NEW CHAPTER

"RESIGNING..!! " Seo-Hyuk stood up from his chair and you nodded lightly.

"Why are you resigning..?? What.. Did anyone bully you here..?? Are you not having fun here..?"

"What.. Fun"

"Yes.. If you want a New PC, we can do that.. What about a coffee machine in your own cabin.. Uhm.. We can even attach your bedroom to your cabin.. " Seo-Hyuk took your hand pushing you down on the chair, "We can even make a bed for you here.. Just tell us.. You don't need to resign.. "

"Uncle Kim I-"

"Who's resigning..? " Namjoon stood at the door, with files in his hands.

He raised brow when no one answered to him.

"Me.. " You said and the files fell from his hands.

He walked over them, and came to you, holding your hand.

"Why do you want to resign.. Do you not like your cabin.. I can renovate it.. Do you want another position.. Or higher salary.. Everything will be done.. "

"I-"

"Do you want MD's position.. We can remove Namjoon.. " Seo-Hyuk said and Namjoon nodded.

"Even if you want the CEO's position, we can remove this Old Hag.. Already he is exceeding the limits of retirement.." Namjoon said and Seo-Hyuk nodded too.

"Wow.. "

"You are finally impressed.. Then it's good.. Namjoon" Seo-Hyuk stood back up and Namjoon nodded.

"I will prepare the letter for your resignation and put Izumi's name on your place.. We will welcome our CEO" Namjoon ran to the computer as your eyes widened.

"HEY STOP STOP.. STOB IT..! " You stood up, and both of them stared at you, waiting for the permission to dance.. Ahem, speak..

"I don't want the CEO, or MD's position.. " You sighed and they came back to you, " And The Cabin is good and I don't need an attached bedroom too.. I just want to resign because I am going to work in HAK Groups, " You looked at both of them waiting for their reaction, until.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME..! " Both of them said in unison.

"YOU ARE GOING TO WORK LEAVING ME..DON'T YOU HAVE HEART.!"

"YOU ARE GOING TO WORK UNDER YOUR FIANCE..YOU HAVE SUCH A BIG HEART..! "

Seo-Hyuk and Namjoon, both of them looked at each other, frowned and then looked back at you.

"Don't listen to this Old Hag"

"Don't listen to this inexperienced Brat.. "

"Guys guys guys guys.. " You patted their backs, as they looked back at you.

"I have already made the decision.. "

"How can you make it.. You work as My Assistant, you can't just go away without my permission.. " Namjoon crossed his arms and turned away.

Seo-Hyuk shrugged, and you sighed.

"Namjooniee.. Don't you want me to know my fiance..?? " You looked at him, and he slightly turned his head away again.

"If you won't agree, I have to be sad at My Birthday.." You pouted.

He turned back, holding your face.

"Fine.. Stop pouting.. " He sighed and you giggled, clapping your hands.

"Alright.. I will pack my things.. Be sure to come at my home today.. " You walked out of the cabin.

"Something's changed in her.. " Namjoon smiled a little.

"She is opening up again.. After so many years .." Seo-Hyuk smiled and looked at Namjoon.

"Hey Brat.. When are you giving me a daughter in Law.. I want A GrandChild.. "

"Woah woah.. Hold up.. I am not marrying for the sake of your wishes of having a grandchild.. " Namjoon took a step back.

Seo-Hyuk clutched his chest, and fake coughed, "My Own Son doesn't want to fulfill my wishes.. How can I rely on others now"

"Your acting can work on Izumi.. But not on me.. "

Seo-Hyuk dusted his coat and cleared his throat, "So What.. I will be finding a good daughter in law soon.. Be prepared... "

"You are talking as if, you have already found one.. "

"Of course " Seo-Hyuk clapped his hands, "The Eldest Daughter of Hak Family, Hak EunJung, is a pretty, successful, smart , tall and a family woman.. She might be the perfect match for our Family's status.. "

"Excuse me..! " Namjoon took a step back again, "She isn't my match.. Not at all.. "

"You aren't matching my family's status as well, but i am keeping you right.. And listen here.. Ladies are meant to be perfect and higher than The Husbands.. That's when the marriages work better.. "

"Blah blah blah blah"

"You brat..! " Seo-Hyuk took his shoe out, and Namjoon ran away, dodging the shoe attack.

"I am telling you, I won't marry her.. No matter what..! " He sped out of there, and Seo-Hyuk sighed.

"Just when will I see a grandchild.. "

"Boss, here's your new shoes.. " Seo-Hyuk's PA, put the brand New Shoes on the ground and he wore it.

"This was the 20th shoe this month.. " PA noted it down as Seo-Hyuk looked at him.

"But it is still 10 today..!? "

"Yes.. You are on a double strike I guess. " The PA sighed, as Seo-Hyuk almost gave himself an award, for kicking his son more than hundred times.

"We won't be seeing each other again..? " Hoseok fidgeted with his fingers, and you looked up.

"I need to work somewhere else.. If I stay here.. Some of my secrets will be spilled out.. " You smiled thinly, as he looked up.

"What secrets..? Will you tell me.. "

"If I tell you, how can they be secrets.. "

He shrugged, and then helped you picking up your stuff.

"You don't have much things here.. "

"I don't have much things anywhere.. "

"You aren't materialistic..? "

"Maybe.. I just don't have any particular interest.. Except.. Taking care of few people.. " You smiled, remembering their face.

"Who are they,.? "

"My two little brothers.. " You closed your bag, and then hung it around your shoulders, "Well then.. See you later.. "

He waved his hands hesitatingly.

Though it was truth that he and you met just two times, and till the last time, you felt so annoyed that you wanted to smack his face, but then his bright smile almost became your routine..

And his annoying talks started to entertain you.

His face started to look too beautiful to be touched.

You turned back and looked at him, "Would you like to come at my home, Celebrating my birthday.. "

His face brightened up, as he nodded vigorously.

"I will.. "

"Alright.. Come with Uncle Kim, and Namjoon.." You waved your hands, and he waved back happily.

You stepped out of the Company.

"A New Chapter.. " You mumbled, looking up at the sky.