|23| I WILL CHANGE MY HABIT

"I think the date is going perfect.. " Seo-Hyuk put his binoculars down, and looked at Namjoon, who was frowning, "What happened to you..?? "

"The smile on her face.. Wasn't the one which was good.. It was.."

"Pretty..?? "

"Nah.. Her smile was dangerous.. "

"Shut it up.. You don't like your sister getting a spouse before you" Seo-Hyuk walked forward, and Namjoon followed him.

"Hak Kyung..?? " Namjoon mumbled looking forward as Seo-Hyuk looked in the direction he was looking.

"What are they doing here..?? "

"Kim Seo-Hyuk.?? " Hak Kyung mumbled, and his wife looked forward.

"Kim Family..?? What are they doing here..?? " She mumbled.

"Uh.. Hello.. " Seo-Hyuk gave his hands as Kyung shook it.

"What a pleasant coincidence.. " Kyung smiled, and Hana nodded, looking at both Namjoon and Seo-Hyuk.

"How come you guys are here..?? " Seo-Hyuk asked.

"Well, I wanted to bring my wife for shopping.." Kyung held Hana's shoulders, and she smiled at them.

"How come you guys are here..?? " Hana asked as Seo-Hyuk looked at Namjoon.

"I wanted to bring my child for haircut.. "

"WHA-"

"He takes my opinion in almost everything.. "

"Oh.. What a good child.. " Hana nodded, glancing at Namjoon.

You laughed as you saw them from the car.

"I told you.." DoYun said, and looked at you.

"Of course.. You take revenge in everything.. " You looked at him, and he smiled again.

"I kinda hate your smile now.. " You said again, and he smiled brighter.

"So, Where are we heading now.. ?? " He started the car.

"I specifically don't have any particular spot.. You decide.. "

The whole ride was silent, as the radio played World News in the Background.

In the Mean Time, you took out your notepad, wanting to review the main points of the meeting, but what you saw, left you speechless.

You stared at the sketch on your notepad.

"Was this made by Hoseok..?? " You mumbled, touching the pen marks.

DoYun looked at you, and then at your notepad.

"I bet the Person who made this did a clear observation on you"

You closed the sketch made of yours, with a traditional long gown, and open hairs.

You looked at him, "Mr.DoYun, do you really have a bad habit of peeking into others privacy..? "

"I am Sorry Miss Izumi.. But I guess I kind of have it.. "

"Then, I beg you to reconsider our engagement deal, I like my privacy a lot"

"Then I will change my habit.. "

You stared at him, and he nodded again.

You turned your head looking out of the window, and he got back on his driving.