|16| IT'S LOCKED, FROM INSIDE

Jimin kicked the door open, as the rain poured on his body.

He walked in, with you in his arms, water dripping from both of your clothes.

With the sudden barge and movement, Taehyung, Jungkook and Sia, who were sitting in the Living room, waiting patiently,  came rushing towards the door.

"Mimi..!!" Taehyung said as he saw you in Jimin's arms.

"What happened to her..??" Jungkook asked, as Jimin made you lay down on the couch.

"She..she got drained and fainted " Jimin said ,wiping his face with his wet shirt.

"She..she is burning.." Sia looked up at everyone, touching your forehead.

"We should take her back to her room..and call for the doctor soon.." She got up, and patted Jungkook's and Taehyung's back.

Jimin understood the assignment, picked you up and went up the stairs , directly to your room.

The other three followed behind closely, worried .

He put you down on your bed, and stood back up.

"Change her clothes, " He looked at the three and they nodded.

Sia opened your closet and took out some clothes.

Just when she was about to open the blanket up, she looked up at the males standing behind her.

"Are you all going to stay here..??" She raised her brows, as all of them snapped out, rushed outside.

She closed the door on their face.

"Both of you...Go and prepare some soup for her..and warm water and a bath towel.." Jimin ordered them.

But they stood unmoved.

Jimin sighed as he patted their heads.

"Your Noona will be alright...I will call the doctor soon.." He said again as they looked up to him.

Their eyes getting teary.

"What happened to her..??" Jungkook asked, his hands trembling.

Taehyung held his hands, but looked at Jimin for answer.

"I told you everything I know..You should do what I told, so that she can wake up soon.." Jimin said, and the two boys rushed down the stairs, almost tripping in the stairs but then gaining their balance, one to the kitchen, while the other to another room for taking towels.

Jimin took out his phone, and the first number that came in front of his eyes was the one he searched for.

He dialled it and waited patiently, but he didnt had to..

The call was picked up in one ring.

" hey Wha-" Ha Joon was interrupted by Jimin.

"Come to the given Address, right now.." Jimin said and hung the call up.

Within 10 minutes, the doorbell rang and Jimin opened the door.

"Where...What..hap-" Ha Joon's lungs begged for breath , as he held the door for support.

"Jimin..Izumi's temperature is increasing..!!" Sia shouted from the second floor, as Jimin turned back.

"Come fast..." Jimin opened the door, letting Ha Joon come inside.

Ha Joon followed Jimin up to your room, and frowned .

"What happened to her..??" He was about to enter inside when the two boys stood infront of him, stopping him from entering.