|28|MESMERIZING AND INTERESTING

"Hey... What's going on..? " Sia came up, as Taehyung looked at her and smiled.

"I.. Uh.. We are planning for tonight.. Mimi wanted to have some seafood lately.. But she didn't got time to make one.. So I am learning how to.. " He showed her his Phone, which was playing the online video of recipe.

"You are so cute.. " She sat beside him.

He turned his face away, feeling his warm cheeks.

"Let me help you.. I know how to cook some.. We will make it together.. What say..? " She looked at him with expectant eyes.

Taehyung couldn't help but pat her head and nod, "You look like a little cute Puppy.. " He closed the video and fully turned to face her, "Alright.. You can teach me.. We will make it together.. "

"Sia..? " He waved his hands in front of her eyes, as she snapped out.

"I will.. " She smiled awkwardly, and turned her face away.

She touched her head, and blinked, "What was that.. " She mumbled.

"Also, you can bring your brother with you too.. I know you want to but didn't asked.. " He smiled.

She nodded, feeling warm inside her heart.

She didn't even had the need to say it and he understood.

Isn't he too good to be her friend.

"Wait.. Where's Jungkook..? "

"There are so many dresses.. But none of this suits her style.. " Jungkook sighed, and then looked at the other store.

He was roaming here from the last one hour, but he is a total fool in this thing.

He and Taehyung have saved money from so many days for today, but now, he is being useless here.

"Tae should have come here.. I don't even know what these different marks mean.. " He looked up at the dress in his hands.

"The circle means that this dress would run large.. " The Female figure behind him said, as he flinched and looked at her.

"Uh.. Thank you" He bowed and she patted his head.

"You are cute little boy" EunJung said, and took back her hand, "Do you need my help..?? Picking clothes up for your girlfriend..? "

"Will you" Jungkook's eyes brightened up, "I am picking up clothes for my Sister..It's her birthday today.. "

"Oh.. I will.. Let's get inside the store and ask the manager for help.. " She walked in, and Jungkook followed her closely.

"Oh.. Miss EunJung, welcome to our store.. " The Manager bowed down, as she nodded.

"Show us dresses for.. " EunJung looked at Jungkook.

"Yes.. For An 18 year old Girl.. Uhm.. Her Height is till this lady's shoulder.. And also.. Don't bring flashy things.. Just a little classy and bold.. "

The manager nodded, and went inside with the staff, as EunJung sat down at the couch, and looked at Jungkook, who was standing, on his spot.

"Come and sit down.. " She said, and he flinched again.

"No.. I am fine here.. " He waved his hands, and looked at the store, with eager eyes.

She chuckled, and went back to her phone, "He's interesting" She mumbled, and looked up again when the dresses arrived.

"Here.. Select it.. " She said, as Jungkook snapped out.

"Ah.. I.. " He looked at all the dresses, and frowned.

Why are all of them so perfect..??

His eyes finally got one dress, which was white floral dress, but wasn't having any sparkle within.

The Dress had two covers below, and the net one had designs on it.

The shoulders weren't off, but it gave a hint of maturity to the dress.

"I want that.. " He pointed it out, and the staff went back inside, leaving the one dress there.

"What now..? " EunJung asked as he looked at her.

"I don't know how she will look in it.. " He pouted, and tries to imagine you wearing that dress.

"How does she looks..? " She leaned down, and Jungkook snapped out.

"She.. She is quite classy, serious all the time.. But laughs when with us.. She cares for us.. And she is always wanting to give us everything at any cost.. She works hard for us and -"

"I meant how she looks.. "

"She.. Looks beautiful.. Beautiful than any woman ever,. " Jungkook clapped.

EunJung chuckled and stood up, "Bring the same dress, but for my size.. "

The manager bowed and did the same.

"Imagine me as your sister, and then see if she looks good in it.. " She went inside the trial room, and Jungkook waited patiently.

After few minutes, EunJung came out, wearing that dress, and her hairs loose, and on both side of her face.

Jungkook stood there, as he couldn't feel himself anymore.

"How does she look..? "

"Mesmerizing.. " Jungkook mumbled .

"Alright then.. Do you want this dress.. I can help you get discount.. "

He snapped out and gulped, "Ye-Yes.. I.. I will pay for it.. "

She tilted her head, staring at him, "Pack this dress for me too.. " She said, still looking at him, and The Manager bowed, walking away.

"Interesting.. "