|10| HIS EYES

"WHAT....?? " Jimin shouted on the top of his throat, grabbing everyone's attention in the classroom.

"Stop being overdramatic.. " You said and he sat down again, beside you and then lowered his head near you.

" Izumi... Are you sure that this all isn't a dream..? " He asked again.

"Do I look in the mood of pranking you..? " You said and he gulped, sitting back in his place and then looking at the ceiling, before letting out a groan.

"Why are we going through this..? " He said and you scoffed.

"Well, I will be going to a psychologist today.. Maybe they can help.. " You said and he then held your shoulders, making you look at him.

"Idiot, you are not mentally ill... Why do you need to go to a psychologist..? " He said, shaking you vigorously.

"So you are saying whatever I told you about yesterday is truth.. " You said and then he paused for a second , after gulping and then messing up his hairs.

"I don't want to think about it.. " He said and rested his head on your shoulder.

"Mr.Park Jimin.. We don't want to see you PDA here.. It's still morning.. Get up.. " The teacher said and he shot his eyes open.

"When did you come here..? " He asked and you glared at him.

"This is my class.. Can I not.. Mr. Park..? " The teacher said and then he gulped.

You stood up and said, "sorry miss.. He has been tired lately, that's why he is acting weird.. "

The teacher nodded and then you sat down, and glared at Jimin again, before continuing the class..

The class ended and Jimin and You went out of the school directly heading towards the Psychiatrist.

The music was playing and someone was dancing in the dance room.

The flow of his hands and the rhythm of his legs was so playful and smooth, that anyone who sees him will be mesmerized, just like the girl who is watching from the door which is slightly opened.

Sia was so lost in the dance, that she didn't even noticed that she is now fully standing in the room, and staring at him.

As the music stopped, the man let out a huge breath and then looked at himself in the huge mirror of the wall. His eyes landed on Sia, who was still staring and silently clapping.

His eyes widen and he turned around, that's when Sia noticed what she was doing.

She instantly turned around to run out of the room, but then she realised that the door was closed, so she hit her head on the door.

"Ouch.. That damn door,when does it come here.. " Sia said rubbing her head.

The man came forward and made Sia look at him.

"Let me have a look, it will create a bump.. Press it firmly" Taehyung said and Sia nodded.

He was pressing her forehead with his hands, gently and Sia was only looking at his eyes, without blinking.

When Taehyung was confirmed that the bump would be gone, he looked down at Sia and their eyes met.

Even for just for a moment, his heart skipped a beat and he felt something different in his stomach.

"Um.. Thank you " Sia said and Taehyung snapped out of his thoughts and jumped back.

"Oh.. A.. Yeah.. Um.. . Welcome.. "He said and rubbed the back of his neck, " What are you doing here.. ? " He asked.