|17| ALL YOURS / PUBERTY

You frowned, as you felt cold winds blowing past by your body.

Your hands and legs started to tremble and shiver, as your lips turned numb to the coldness.

Your mouth quivered as your warm tear fell down from your closed eyes.

"It's cold.." Your voice barely came out, as your body was too weak to be able to turn into a ball, to hold up the remaining warmth.

The blanket which was around you was too thin for stopping the cold winds.

It felt like all the breeze that were soothing before, had gathered up and are firing towards you in full speed.

Suddenly, something warm touched your hands .

You held all your strength,  and held that thing with your other hand.

A Hand..

"Ho-Hold me.." Your words came out all different.

It was as if, the fever has got on top of your head, and is speaking in respect of you.

Even if you are on a death bed, you thought that you would never lower down your respect and guard in front of anyone.

But right now, you wanted nothing else, except of the warmth that was coming from that hand.

"Please. ..don't go.." You muttered under your breath again.

The hand which was between your both hands, got away, as your hands begged for that touch, for that warmth.

Suddenly, the side of your bed got heavier, like someone got on it.

Your body reacted on itself, wrapping your arms around that body.

"You are not allowed to get sick...I have yet to come to you.." The person said, and your breath hitched.

The warmth that was coming from his body, was making you calm down.

His long arms which were wrapped around your body were making you feel secure.

Secure from this endless painful world.

"Don't. .leave.." You muttered again.

"I was not the one who left...But I am happy..That you atleast completed your promise..But if you leave me again..I am not sure what I will do.." He said.

"This..is not my dream..??" You mumbled again as his hands caressed your hairs.

He chuckled.

"No, it's not...But you have to see more dreams..in order to be with me.." He whispered near your ears, and you subconsciously nodded.

"Are you okay now...? I have to go.." He asked and a tear fell down.

"Why are you crying..??" He wiped it for you, as your body was still weak to move more.

"I ..don't know.."

"Don't. .I can't see you crying .." He kissed your forehead.

The warm figure slowly faded away from your grasp, as your mind and heart started to miss it again.

Your body got an adrenaline rush, as you got up immediately,  but only to fall off the bed again.

"Hey..I haven't even left yet..and you are hurting yourself again.." The same voice held you again.

"Don't leave.." It wasn't you speaking, but your heart.

"I have to.." He kissed your hands, as he picked you up and made you sleep on your bed again.

"Who" Your breath hitched, "Who are you..??"

"I am yours.." He slowly let go of your hands, "All yours..Yoongi.."

And you felt the figure finally drifting away, as you fell deep into your slumber.

"I am going to jump in from the window." Jimin became reckless as he ran out in the rain.

"We should..We don't know what's happening inside..I will help You.." Ha Joon followed him out.

It has been half hour, from when yours door was locked from inside.

They tried to open it with every way possible,  and even  tried to break it open, but the quality of door is impossible to break.

When everything was impossible,  Jimin became worried and he called Ha Joon for help.

Just as Jimin doubted, Ha Joon thought that something was wrong.

Jimin came out in the heavy rain, covering his eyes with his arms, followed by Ha Joon.

He looked up at the window, which was closed.

"It's the second floor, it shouldn't be that difficult " He mumbled, as he jumped up on the wall, but then slipped down.

Ha Joon shook his head , and bent down on his one knee.

"Jump on me..And try to grab that pole ..If we are successful, we can enter by breaking the glass.."

Jimin nodded as he did the same.

But before that Pole could come in his hands, The height made it difficult for him.

Both Ha Joon and Jimin fell down in the water puddle, which made a scratch on Jimin's right arm.

"JIMIN..!! DOCTOR..!? " Jungkook shouted from the door, as Jimin slowly got up and walked towards him.

"The door opened.." Jungkook said and Jimin rushed back inside.

"Thanks for your help" Ha Joon mumbled, getting up slowly and limping back inside the house.

Jungkook glanced at the muddy footprints on the white marble floor and sighed.

He closed the door, following them towards your room.

"There was nothing..and she was sleeping peacefully.." Sia said, sitting beside you .

"Her fever is getting better.." Taehyung said and Jimin and Ha Joon glanced at each other, sighing together.

"Lets leave her..and someone stay with her.." Ha Joon said.

"I will be here today..If you guys need me.." He looked at Jimin for confirmation and Jimin nodded.

"I will be in living room ...Shout for me.." Jimin looked at Sia as she nodded.

"I will stay here..With Mimi.." Taehyung held your hands tightly.

"Me too.." Jungkook sat beside you, hugging you tightly.

"Alright.." Jimin said and walked out with Ha Joon.

He looked at Ha Joon for some explanation.

"I guess we gave to wait until she wakes up.." Ha Joon sighed and Jimin sighed too.

"You are of no use.." Jimin mumbled walking down the stairs.

"I told you Kid, if you are going to be rude everytime..I will walk out from here right now.."

Jimin stopped and turned to look at him.

"I am sorry..Alright..I don't know..My best friend is having trouble in her life and I am worried...I can't look at her like this.."

"I understand " Ha Joon nodded and Jimin finally walked down.

"Puberty " Ha Joon mumbled as he followed Jimin behind.