|15| MEET YOU AGAIN

"Because of my limits as a Psychiatrist, I was not able to talk much before..But right now..I want to say a lot.." Kong Ha Joon  leaned down, holding his both hands and you nodded.

The funnier Jimin was gone too, as he heard everything with his ears up.

"By hearing your case..There might be many reason-"

"Ha Joon, let me tell you more.." You interrupted him.

He frowned and then nodded.

"After the dreams, an incident happened with me..Where I was left unconscious. .and someone attacked me..But before anything could happen, I don't know who saved me..And also in the CCTV footage, only the person's eyes were visible..and those were the same eyes that I saw in my dream..The first one.." You breathed out, feeling heavy inside your chest.

Jimin patted your back, knowing how you might be feeling.

"More dreams occured, like some series..and even today..I felt like someone was staring at me, inside my room..Though when I opened my eyes, no one was three..not any sign..and also..the proof of someone there was, I slept wearing my glass and the file opened in my hands, but when I woke up, the file was closed ,with my glasses on it..Totally secured..and no one from my house did that.." You gulped as you looked around.

"The more worst feeling is that, there is someone always around me..I don't know why I feel it..But I just feel it..and the pain in my dreams seem real too" You finally completed whatever was left.

Ha Joon nodded.

"Miss Izumi, there can be many calculation for your case..First one, maybe you are reincarnated.. Second..You might have never died before, just the memories were played with..Third,You might have the signs in your birth chart, that you have to marry the Devil.."

"Bu-" Jimin was saying but was stopped by Ha Joon again.

"But looking at your memories, I feel that you are reincarnated. .Coz of the fact that you are having dreams about these..Maybe they are memories from your past life.."

"But how is it possible. .?? Like how..?? "Jimin threw his hands in air as Ha Joon chuckled.

"Kiddo, humans only use 10 percent of their brains..You don't know what all is it capable of.." He said as his gaze came back on you.

You were frozen on your spot,trying to digest it.

"But-" You tried to utter a word, but it stopped in your throat. You had no next word to say.

"Maybe..It can be that it is all not true..There are 80 percent chances though, that what I said is true.." He sighed ,and you turned your head to look at Jimin.

"No right..it means..someone's trying to..take me.." You finally said and Ha Joon stood up, walking out to one of the corner.

He tilted the lamp, and a book shelf appeared out from the wall.

"Here.." He took out one of the book, and came back to his spot," According to what you said..Our first assumption is, you are reincarnated..." He flipped through some pages.

Jimin held your hands, trying to ease your tensed mind up, but he himself was tensed up, and had turned rigid,not wanting to hear the next surprise from Ha Joon.

"There can be two cases..That the person in your dreams have reincarnated too, and appeared in your life..that may be why you are having dreams suddenly. .." He pushed the book towards you, opening a certain page.

The page showed two human bodies, and a circle was formed around them.

There was one line, connecting them from their chest, or more specifically, hearts.

Different words were written on the rest of the page, but it was something you didn't understand.

A language, which you never read in your whole life.

"But from what you said, and experienced,it seems that that person never died..and..now maybe..looking out for you.." He said, as you looked up at him," He have wings..thats clear..and if he have wings..than he is an immortal, or have ages higher than us human beings..like thousands of years..and , he is fast too..like when you opened your eyes, you found no one.."

Everything was getting in track in your nind, but what you still not understood was that why this early..or late..or just why in the whole world.

Nothing is important that someone have to come back into the world, by getting reincarnated and live through the hell called Life, again and again.

And even if you are reincarnated,  why is it that you have to remember your past life.

Why can't you just live with your brothers and focus on taking care of them.

"I know you have many questions and this is not a thing anyone can believe.." Ha Joon sighed and then held Jimin's hands, snapping him out.

"Ye-Yes..??" Jimin asked and Ha Joon looked at you.

"She might need you for taking back home.." He said and then Jimin held your arms, helping you stand up.

"If you need me..Just remember me guys..and.." Ha Joon too stood up, giving his phone to Jimin, " You can type your numbers if you trust me..and call me if you need me anytime..I have experience of fifteen years..and five years in psychology. ."

Jimin hesitated, but then took out his phone,scanning Ha Joon's id.

There is no way he is going to give your number to anyone .

"Also..We don't know anything about this person..So I better recommend, be safe.." Ha Joon nodded, and Jimin nodded back, taking you out of that room, out of that building.

You walked to the parking lot, and he made you stand in the corner.

"Wait here alright..I will just be back here..Don't go.." He said and you nodded, staring at the ground.

He ran to your car, pressing the key again and again, trying to find it in the midst of so many cars.

You looked up when you felt a drop on your hands.

The drops started to pour down heavily in a second, and you looked back down, walking straight, to god knows where.

You weren't in your mind.

You wanted to escape.

Everything was like a cage to you.

From the time you remember, everything was never in its place.

Everything in your life is a mess, was a mess and from how it looks, will be a mess.

"Ow..I am really sorry-Hey..Its you" the Person to whom you bumped, said as you looked up, looking at his smiling face.

"Remember me..I gave you my umbrella in the morning..I see you again.." The man said, covering his head with his hands,saving his face from the heavy pours.

When you didn't reply to him, but just stared at him, he frowned.

Shouldn't he consider you a stranger and never talk.

"Hello..Are you okay..??" He took out his shirt, which he wore over his white T-Shirt, and covered you with it.

"Take care of yourself..I will meet you again.." The man said, running directly into the building, shading himself.

You stared at him, running and fading in the midst of rain, and then turned your head, when a loud horn attracted your attention..

The headlights were shining in your eyes, and your eyes started turning black.

Your legs felt numb, and you felt a sudden headache ,making you feel vulnerable and falling down on the ground, in the heavy rain.