|26|RESIGNING

You opened your eyes, as you felt two bodies by your side.

"Hey guys..wh-"

"You woke up.." Jungkook looked up,followed by Taehyung and then both of them jumped back.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR MIMI !!!" Both of them sung in sync, as they showed a huge banner, on which bold letters were written . 'We Love you'.

"Both of-"

"It's not enough yet.." Taehyung gave the banner to Jungkook , and took out two roses from his back pocket.

"Our Mimi, we will always love you, and be by your side.." He gave you the roses.

Just as he got  up, Jungkook came to you with Tulips in his hands," and we all will be a happy family..Always.." He gave you the Tulips , and you looked at both of them and smiled.

"When did you plan this..?" You cupped their face as they smiled widely.

"You are smiling.." Jungkook said,wrapping his hands around you, and then Taehyung too jumped in.

"Thank you Kids..I am really glad to have your surprises.." You said and they pulled out.

"No..that wasn't the surprise..the surprise is this.." Jungkook took out a black wooden box from his pocket, and Taehyung and Jungkook held it together.

"What is this..?" You frowned and they together put that box in your hands.

"Open it , and find it yourself" Taehyung giggled.

Your eyes widened as you saw the locket.

"Here.." Jungkook picked it up excitedly,  and opened the locket, revealing a photo of him, Taehyung and yours,together  on one side..

"It's so beautiful. ." You mumbled, taking the locket and tying it around your neck.

"It looks pretty on you..!!" Jungkook clapped his hands and you kisses both of their foreheads.

"Thank you.." You said,and your eyes landed on the clock beside your bed,"Oh My..Why aren't you getting ready yet..?don't you guys have school..??" You got up, and held their hands,dragging them to their rooms.

"Get ready..I will prepare the breakfast and drop you guys school..I too have to go to the Compa-" You stopped your steps from entering the Kitchen when you saw the Table fully covered with dishes.

"Happy birthday Girl.." Jimin jumped up, as you flinched and then glared at him.

He rubbed his nape and went in for a hug.

"When did you arrive..?" You asked ,and he frowned.

"Don't you rem-" Jimin was interrupted by Ha Joon.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE GIRL.OH WAIT..YOU ARE 18 NOW..!!" He screamed on top of his lungs, and you covered your ears.

Ha Joon quickly shook his head to Jimin  and then turned to you.

"What are you doing here..?" You asked and he smiled.

"I came here to help him..of course he can't make all these dishes alone.." Ha Joon crossed his hands and you nodded .

"Now go go.." Jimin pushed you back upstairs,"You would be late then..Get ready and come down fast.."

You frowned,but then listened to him, going back to your room.

Jimin saw you until the door was closed and turned to face Ha Joon.

"She might have the lost the memory of that episode.." He sighed and Jimin frowned.

"What do you mean..?"

"Some people tend to find it difficult to remember what happened before or during their Panic Attack..she had extreme anxiety..she forgot it.."

"You mean, she forgot all the pain she was feeling..all the cries and all the cold floor and all"

"Yeah..I guess so" Ha Joon nodded,"You said she told us twins right. .when she woke up, she saw Her Two StepBrothers lying beside her..this might have had a opposite impact.."

Jimin took a sigh of relief, and smiled," It's better she doesn't remember it..Atleast it won't spoil her birthday. ."

Ha Joon nodded," I will be here all day..don't worry Kiddo, everything will be fine"

"I know you are helping us but it doesn't give you the right to call me anything you like.." Jimin crossed his hands making Ha Joon chuckle.

"You look like Mochi"

"HOW DARE YOU COMPARE ME WITH SHOES.." Jimin sprinted towards Ha Joon, as he ran away, holding a cushion for himself.

"IDIOT..I WAS SAYING MOCHI ICECREAM. .!!" He threw the cushion at Jimin, and Jimin catched it.

"Oh."

Ha Joon took a sigh with relief.

"WAIT..IT STILL ISN'T FAIR..!!" Jimin threw the cushion down, running towards Ha Joon with ladle in his hands, as Ha Joon sprinted away from him.

"Let's do it.." You took a deep breath in, and opened your cabin.

"Thank Goodness, that annoying man Isn't here.." You took a sigh with relief.

"You mean..This annoying man..?" Hoseok smiled as you turned hack, looking at him standing behind the door.

You rolled your eyes and sat on your chair, turning your Computer.

"Hey..how did you like my drawing..??" Hoseok leaned down, and you looked up.

"Why did you draw ME..on MY notepad..??" You crossed your hands.

"So you want MY sketch on YOUR Notepad..??" He smiled widely ,and you sighed.

"Izumi..Happy Birthday. ." He gave his hand as you frowned.

"How did you know about it..?" You took his hands and shook it.

"I just knew it.." He pulled his hands back, but leaving something on your hand.

You looked at the KeyChain, made of Transparent glass leaves,  decorated with small stones in corners.

"It's for you..I hope you like it.." He smiled again.

"No matter what, this annoying guy is kinda good.." You thought and gave him a smile.

"Thanks..Hoseok.."

He nodded and went back to his seat.

You looked at the email you sent yesterday to yourself, and printed it out.

"Where are you going..?? Do you need me..?" Hoseok too stood up.

"Why would I need you..?" You raised brows as he chuckled lightly.

"I am The Second PA..right..?"

"Ah..No..I don't need you..and from today onwards..You will be the Only PA Here.."

"Why..?"

"Because I Am Resigning.."