|21|ALMOST LOST MYSELF

"The Old Hag told me to remind you for your date..It's almost time for you to meet him.." He shrugged .

"ALMOST TIME !"  You were interrupted by another scream.

"DATE..!!"

Both of you turned your face to Hoseok, who looked more surprised than you.

"Why are you so surprised..??" Namjoon asked, as Hoseok smiled awkwardly.

"No..I was just..shocked..She is just a child having a date.."

Your rolled your eyes, looking back at Namjoon.

"But Uncle Kim told me that the date is in the evening..??"

"But both the families thought that first dates should be of longer duration..so they want you to go at 5, which is now..and come back home late.." Namjoon showed you his wrist watch, as you sighed.

"The day can't be more worse.." You mumbled, picking up your notepad and limping out of the  conference room towards your cabin.

"Is the date arranged by your parents..??" Hoseok asked , seeing you packing your bag.

"Yes..no..almost.."

"Oh..will you be marrying that man..??"

"Not decided..I don't want to marry this soon..well I actually don't want to marry at all"

"REALLY..!! Then it's good.." Hoseok clapped his hands and you turned back to look at him.

"Why are you so happy then..and..why are you asking me this much..??"

"Uh..well..General Knowledge.." He shrugged, and sat down on the couch, reviewing the files he was reviewing before.

"By the way.." He said again grabbing your attention,"Are you going to wear these heels to date..Do you need my help..??"

"How will you help me..??"

"I will come with you, buy you a pair of good shoes , and then we can go and meet that guy together. ."

You crossed your arms over your chest amd stared at him.

Basically, this man wants to crash your date , and on top of that, he thinks you are stupid enough not to know it..!!

"Mr.Jung Hoseok, I can handle things myself and in my way.." You smiled, the one which you give to those who irritates you.

He tilted his head, asking for some explanation.

You broke your other heel too, and went out of the room, taking your things , leaving Hoseok dumbfounded.

You opened your car, and went inside , when a bag came in front of you.

You frowned, picking it up from your back seat.

"It won't be a bomb right..??" You mumbled, opening it up and widened your eyes seeing the things inside.

A Pair of Stilettos.

You looked out of the window, to search for anything that can be a clue to who did it.

"It wasn't any one of the boys was it..??" You mumbled picking up your phone when a paper fell down from the bag.

"Sorry but..I thought you would need it..All Yours.." You read it, and the paper felt down from your hands.

The man..he was here.

And everywhere..

And he knows about your heels too..