|22|OBSESSED BOSS, PARTICULAR IDIOT

"What would you like to eat..??" Hak DoYun asked .

"Just get me some coffee..." You looked at the waiter who noted down your order and looked at Do-Yun.

"Same as hers.."

The waiter went back, as Do-Yun looked at you.

"We have our first similarity. .Coffee.." He said.

"I guess you are trying your best for this date.." You smiled the same way he did to you, everytime he said anything..

"Miss Choi, I think you have underestimated my family..or maybe yours too.." He chuckled .

"What do you mean..??"

"If they have arranged dates for both of us..Made us arrive before the decided time..Do you think they aren't somewhere near monitoring us..??"

Your eyes widened as you understood his point.

"We look lile stupid street rat robbers.." Namjoon whined, as Seo-Hyuk yanked Namjoon away and looked back into his binoculars.

"I need to see what they are talking.." Seo-Hyuk ,Namjoon's father said, smiling.

"You don't see what they talk..you hear.." Namjoon sighed.

"You don't understand. .Just watch and learn.." He said again," Hey..He is holding my Princess's  hand.."

Namjoon jumped up from the chair, leaning down and holding his hands near his eyes, to see in the window of the restaurant.

"Do you think that the plan will be successful...She is just a teenage girl.." Hak Kyong  whispered to his wife, fearing that the people present there would doubt on them.

"You shut it up..I am observing..!!" Hak Hana yanked her husband's hands away .

"Observing..!! You are eyeing the little girl..??"

"I am not eyeing..and if she is little, then my Precious baby is little too.. He is just 24" She looked at him.

"Yeah yeah.. "

"What Yeah Yeah. .. You won't understand.. For that stupid company of yours, he have to work hard everyday, and so many b*tch comes and tries to seduce my baby boy.. What age is his.. Just 24..and those sl*ts, they are above Thirty My God." She sighed, "I will find a good lady for my son.. And both of them look so good together too.. " She looked into her binoculars again.

"I pitty that little girl" He sighed.

"Hey.. She is trying to hold my Baby Boy's hands.. "

Hal Kyong jumped over, looking at the restaurant far away.

"Can you leave my hand..?? " You tried to take it away, but he held it tightly.

"Just wait for five more seconds.. " He smiled, and you tilted your head.

"Five.. Four.. Three.. Two.. One.. "

Just as the last came out of her mouth, your Phone, and His Phone, started to ring together.

"I guessed it right.. You have the same elders as mine.. " He smiled, taking his phone out and putting it on speaker.

"My Precious Baby, are you okay with this date..?? She isn't trying to seduce you right.. Just tell your Mama, I will cancel her in the next second.. " Hal Hana spoke from the other side, as you controlled your laugh.