Then he just forgot to lock the door that day to their room.

Striker really just wanted to check on Moxxie since they were in the room all day. Didn't even come out. Today was a non-work day after all. Millie was going to be out most of the day. Didn't want to think their overthinking too much. So, he got up from the couch they had been sleeping on. No, knocking this time but went to the door knob to see if it was locked.

It wasn't locked.

He opens the door. "Hey Critter are you- "

Moxxie stared with a few pins in the mouth. On their knees as they were holding up a skirt. It was a high lo skirt. The fabric was a black lace material with bat patterns. The clothing was wrapped around the mannequin. Eyes widen in their direction.

Striker eyes widen back along with studying the bedroom better. It looks more like an office than an actual bedroom. Even if there is a bed. Covered with a few materials.

The pins dropped from Moxxie mouth. "You didn't knock."

"You didn't lock it."

"Not your room to walk in."

"Well excuse me as I haven't seen you out the bedroom since yesterday." Motion everything around. "Is this what you were hiding? You know I don't mind you sewing."

Moxxie rub the back of their head. "It's um a little complicated."

Striker rolled his eyes, then noticed a few boxes. It was the name of them.

Flaw?

Wait a second? That name sounded familiar.

Now Striker doesn't follow things like major brands and all that. He'll look up research to know what 'in' like or if it helps in a way with work.

Flaw he only started to remember about because at work. Blitz, Loona bitching about not either getting a slot. Or some plushie. Confused till Blitz showed him the website. One time when Stolas was over, he complimented him on how his kid thought the plushies were cute. Striker was indifferent. All the outfits were good. The slots are not a bad idea opinion first come first serve since clothes take a while to make. The pricing felt cheap. Would have charged extra.

Then it started to click as he put two and two together. The little hints.

Striker began to smirk. "So, you're that little designer who been getting a following. I knew it!"

"I um." Head down a little embarrassed.

"Let's see the plushie you made for your mom. The needle work," Point at everything around, "You're a cheap ass too that probably would have tried to do this for free."

"Not all of it." Moxxie muttered with a little pout. "Fine you caught me."

"Aww Mox I'm hurt weren't you going to tell me." Striker walks over to lean against the mannequin. "After all the compliments I gave you for your work. I even gave you the idea to be a freelancer."

Let out a small huff. His tail pushed Striker back away from it. "I didn't since you would have been sharp enough to figure it out."

"How sweet a challenge. So, I guess the boss man doesn't know?"

"I prefer it. Four is now enough."

"Oh?"

"Madre, Ivy and Millie." Moxxie focus back on the outfit. "Madre, Ivy help like in the first step. Millie it was an accident."

"Now me. My, my feel do please to know." Ruffle their heads. "Little Critter got a name out there. So, secretive."

Swiped his hand as he growled. "It's called privacy."

"I believe that. Always were a quiet little shit about your stuff."

Moxxie stuck his tongue out at him.

"How mature of you." Glance at the outfit. "It's very nice."

A little shrugged. He wasn't fully done but it was coming along.

"Say, when your done want to lend a hand."

Turn to look at him with a confused look.

15 minutes later.

"Isn't this cheating?"

"No, no not at all. Besides his kiddo helps along with that owl lending him 'points."

"This is really stupid."

"Think of it this way. You two get the space back. I'll be down below to my cool self. Can now come down to my room sleep. Since your bed literally became a second desk."

"I don't need sleep. I'll be getting that couch back."

"What you need is damn shower after all this."

"Let's get this stupid blackmail over with."

"Critter this isn't blackmail. If I wanted to blackmail you, I would have done that a very long time ago."

"Right back at you." Goes to the door and unlock it. The door opens up.

SQUEAK!

SQEAK!

HISSSS!

SQUEAK!!

HISS!

HISS!

Striker daggers out as he runs into the apartment. Moxxie soon follows behind him fast as their tail shuts behind them.

Twenty minutes later.

"How many is that now?"

"Your way ahead than Blitz." Finished counting while Striker cleans up the daggers.

"Splendid." Striker pulls the phone out their pocket. Both of them were covered in rat guts, blood and random bites. He took a picture to send it.

"That's mean."

"We live in a mean world Critter. Come on let's go bring these to Bombproof then go clean up."

"You first."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Done.

Yep Striker learns about Flaw.

Any questions?

Until next time.

Bye, bye!