Moxxie eyes widened as he cursed slightly. Great. Did he find out? Why is he still here?

"I told him that 'Puppet' came when I made everyone go. Said he sense something was off and 'remember 'spotting' you as he left. He destroyed the poison. Along with a note to tell Stolas it taken care; you just need rest.  That he will call back. I just stopped the fever. He almost didn't believe me till I said Frogmouth." Snickered a little, "He believed it but you will have to check your phone. Quite a few messages.

"You are one life saver Troll." That took a lot of relief off his shoulders. No, one didn't put two and two together. Yet. But jeez for him to do all that from the phone, everyone detail and the small things he told them about in space. Take the phone back, but hide it away. "I owe you."

"You can start by resting, and figure out the next step. Plus, it's part of the job or else will lose my license." He chuckles.

"Would still do it."

"Very true. The others had mixed feelings but please you were better. But the sleep began to worry us."

"Madre." Moxxie looked at her and cursed softly at himself for worrying her.

"Barely left your side. None of them did really." He sighs and cleans his own glasses. "What happen to get that bite."

"I got distracted when I was chasing the bug. Bit me till I had to punch it to let go. Felt. Nothing at first. Destroyed it. Then we'll try to wave it off till hopefully the next day to get at Madre home. Yet, wasn't meant to be." Moxxie sighs wearily. "Now have everyone taking care of my ass."

"Probably will get your ass kick too."

"Yippie."

Answer a few extra questions for the Doc till he has to go. Got the clinic to open after all. But to call if he needs help with anything. Along with trying not to break his arm. Moxxie was soon alone, well the only one awake, and thought for a long time. Already planning ahead. Wanted to take his phone out from Stolas but weary about one of the two waking up.  

He glances at his arm in the cast. So, he can't use this arm. So, it will be put on hold to do any kind of Flaw work. Well, he just has to hide it from Millie Ivy on why their stuff is already made. Now for IMP don't know what Blitz would do. How long does an arm usually heal? At least one that should be normal. Normal for Imps. For Blitz, he remembers it was four-five weeks when he got shot. For himself like a couple of days.  But would you have to pretend for that long? That's going to be so annoying to pretend.

Stop his thinking process when he heard some sound. Move his head. "Madre?"

Maria woke up and was rubbing her eyes. Then she heard her child voice. Look at a pair of tired eyes at the bed and walk over to his side. Smiles down tiredly as she comes to sit on the bed to pet his hair. "I wish I can ground your crazy ass."

"So, sad." Moxxie snorts tiredly. "I'm sor- "

"No, sorry. Will talk about it later. You need to rest. Especially, with your 'broken arm'."

"It's fine."

"No, grumbling." Ruffle the hair softly. "You got some crazy, miss up coworkers. Glad you found them."

"I can't tell if your adding Millie or not in the mix."

Maria snickered softly. "Ivy will be pleased your awake been texting me on your health."

"You two are too protective."

"Oh, please. I'm a cool Mom."

"Cool?"