"My finger was broken."

"Excuses, excuses." The two of them walking together towards it.

"One game for the two of us."

"Alright." Hands them both the weapons and move to the side. "You are time 30 seconds. You can start now."

Both, Moxxie, Striker went at it. Shooting one target at a time with different color bullets. Either the target was big, medium, small or much hidden. The two of them were actually having fun with this. Not shooting this time to kill but fun.

"Times up and a tie!"

"What!"

"Well Critter seem you gotten better."

Moxxie grumble and put the gun down. Same with Striker. "Those guns are rigged."

"What you expect their cheap. Would have beat you with mine."

"Or I could have."

"Sure Critter."

"I did with a pistol Rattles."

The pair back with the others. Sometimes they were all together or separated. All and all they were having a fun time. Games, some screams of pain, a fight here and there already breaking out from bets, and they swear they saw some Rats steal some money. Got some food to eat as well. Blitz, Striker didn't go overboard not wanting to throw up.

"Better cheer your ass for me Mox." Blitz biting a scorpion on a stick.

"I don't cheer."

"Well, at least my Loonie will cheer for me."

"No."

"I'll cheer for you boss."

"Thanks Mill!"

"Are you going to cheer me on?" Striker nudge Moxxie eating some chicken off the steak.

"Nope."

"If I remember correctly, you said you'll only cheer in this game. If you know someone in the game."

"Did you take everything I said literally at four?"

"I was lucky enough to even hear you speak at me. Besides hisses or finger biting."

"Because you kept picking on me."

"You would kick me in the shin."

"You're still using them so you're fine."

It's been a fun lunch time.

Then it was time! Time for the Pain Games!

Moxxie, Millie, Sallie, Loona and the others go to the stands. Getting good seats and looking out who would be competing. It was a decent number of players as usual. On the stage they recognize a familiar prince in an open tent.

"Five bucks he going to call Blitz out."

"Add ten with a nickname."

"I'll add another five if he does it under in a minute."

"Wow you such good employees." Sallie snickered as she listened to them make bets.

"Nope."

"We suck."

"So, terrible."

On stage a familiar Imp appeared holding a microphone.

"I thought he was working for those old farts?"

Wally smiles at the crowd. "Welcome, I say-a, welcome-a... all to Wrath-a Ring's-a annual-a Harvest-a Moon-Festival! To kick things up, we have the great prince Stolas-a, here to usher in this here Pain Games!