A couple who won't need you.

Shake his head out of that dark thought.

"Can't answer what?" Joe returns with some meat to be cooked.

"If Striker interested to date out daughter."

"Ah." Joe walks back over. "Those two would be quite something."

"Agreed. He was charming to Sallie. Sallie was the same as well. But was like playful flirts."

"Strong here too. Don't get workers like him a lot around this town. Or is elsewhere."

"Correct." Lin sighs happily. "Would be nice he stayed here longer if possible. Same with Millie. But who knows that might get along well and keep in touch with the other."

Moxxie didn't realize how he clutched a spoon tightly. Seriously what the heck? Why do you want to talk about this stuff around him? Or at least ask your daughter for her opinion. Before he can say anything, a few others join them in the kitchen.

"Morning Mox." Millie comes over to him and leans over his shoulder. Grin seeing the eggs. "Just the way I like them."

"Mhm."

"Hey what about my eggs!" Blitz pouts and leans over Millie shoulder.

"There will be enough."

"You cook for them?" Joe looked at Moxxie.

"Only for Millie. These two became extra package." Smack Blitz tail when he almost touched the spoon. "No."

"But Moxxie!" Blitz whines now being dramatic. While Millie giggles.

Moxxie snorted and saw Joe looking at him. Wouldn't be disapprove. But something else. Eyes narrowed ready to say something. Till Striker took over his vision as he leaned against his shoulder.

"Critter smells good."

"I will smack you hand if comes any closer to the utensil."

"Just helping you out." Smirk. "Do you need some pepper?"

The thespian Imp blinks and twitches seeing Striker grab it. He technically did need it. "I was going to get it."

"Sure, you are."

"Hey Fatty you almost done."

"How about you use your nose to figure it out."

Millie giggles and moves off him. Blitz walks over to his kid. Striker chuckles as he ruffles his head. Earn himself the usual hiss except almost got bitten this time. He snickered as he went to the table.

"Hey Mox. Was the couch, okay?"

"Yes, it was Mil-Mil."

Soon, everyone sat down to eat breakfast. It was the same as last night's dinner but a little quicker. Along with feeding the animals. Today will be very fun and busy. The town wasn't too far away so you could still walk, drive or ride there.

Then, it was time for the festival.

First, they made sure Blitz and Striker were signed up for the games. Millie tries to sneak her name into it. But few of the workers remember her and what happened last time. So, Millie pouted for a while. Then, it left as she, Blitz was playing one of the booth games. Began to get a little competitive with the other. Loona either watching, texting or looking at a few of the stands selling trinkets. Sallie joined their group either playing in the game booths or watching her sister go against her boss.

Striker notices one of the shooting games. Goes to nudge Moxxie. "Remember how I beat you last time?"

"Remember how I beat you when I was 7."