"Now, no girls are getting in the mud. You can after someone catches our dinner."

"Striker, you want to go for it?"

"Sure Joe." Striker looks back at Moxxie. A look they'll talk. Just see their head turn away. A mental sign jumps over the pen and approaches the huge hog. Dagger and rope out.

"Mox seriously how do you know that hottie cowboy and this gorgeous beast?" Blitz asked him when he finally came over with Bombproof, Sallie. Look ready to worship the horse.

"Even I'm curious to know. You never mention this Rattles?"

"Heck, I never heard them say Critter here?"

"You never asked?" Not looking at Striker but stayed close to Bombproof.

Sallie, Millie, and Blitz facepalmed. Loona snorted and muttered to idiots.

"Our folks were friends. Can we drop it."

"Whatever you say Foxxie."

"Foxxie."

"Foxxie."

"I will throw these carrots all over you three. Bombproof might be nice to not give you third degree sunburn instead of eating you." Moxxie walk away from them when Striker walked out the pen with the hog over his shoulder. He glances at the three wide mouth expression.

"What happen?"

"Moxxie would sell us out to your horse."

"That sounds about right." Striker chuckles as he watches Moxxie put Bombproof in the pen that Lin showed him. Goes back to get the luggage and walks to the house. "Hey, boss man! You want to help the men skin this thing for dinner?"

"Oh, I am always down to skin the manly meat with the manly men!" Blitz fist pump

"That's what she said." Loona walking passed him.

"What "who said"? Wait, what bitch is talking shit about me?!" Blitz demanded and followed them.

Everyone heading to the house. Millie went back to the van to grab whatever was left over.

"Hey sis?"

"Yeah Sal?" Millie closed the door.

"Is it me or is Mox snappier?"

"Yeah, I saw it too." Look back out at the house. "Wish he told us about 'Rattles?"

"Well, we never did ask he had other friends."

"I guess." Millie grumbled and walked with her sister to their home. "I wonder what the deal between them though."

"I don't know but hey they can figure it out later. Till those two solve whatever going on."

"Yeah."

"Oh yeah gotta asked. Who is watching yall apartment? Don't you still have those rat jerks? Along with the normal idiots over there."

"Maria girlfriend."

"Poor bastereds."

Dinner wasn't quiet.

Neither was cooking dinner; it was a bit hectic since everyone was doing something different. Along with talking about living arrangements.

"Moxxie not sleeping on the couch!" Millie slams her foot down and glared at her folks

"He doesn't need to sleep in the same room with you." Joe eyes narrow looking at Moxxie.

Moxxie not bothering looking at him while he cuts some vegetables.