He did and glanced at the TV screen.

Golden Gates appeared and opened up. Sees a shiny town in the clouds, and could see a sign that said "Cherub Town".

What a cherub again?

Then a small chubby toddle-boy-man who appeared in overall, circles on his cheek, small purple wings, a halo, light ginger hair and large light purple eyes.

Never mind he doesn't want to know.

"Well, Howdy! I'm Cletus! Welcome to Heaven ! Guess you did something good to get here, and good people deserve to give loved ones special blessin's"

Then a song began to play next. No, it was a commercial jingle. Barely listen to it but study the toddle angel, two new companions that weren't human as they all sing.

One was a small female anthropomorphic sheep wearing a yellow dress with a pink bowtie, light yellow fur, small yellow wings, a halo, and large purple pupils with pink irises.

The other one was another anthropomorphic sheep that was male, he thinks they are wearing a light blue shirt with a bow tie, different shade of purple fur and skin, purple wing, a halo and large periwinkle eyes,

Moxxie stared at the pair like he was expecting a random fourth one in the background. They were kind of almost like them. Expect well save humans.

"Oh, we... are the C.H.E.R.U.B.! "

BOOM

There goes another TV Blitz just shot with his pistol.

"Nice one B!" Millie cheered sitting by Blitz.

"Gimme another one Mox." Blitz leaning back against the chair.

Moxxie sweeps away the flaming debris and puts another old-fashioned TV onto the stand. He turns it on. The logo appears.

"Eh, nah. Not feelin' it. Next!"

Change the channel a demonically dressed Betty Boop appears in black and white, dancing and holding a pitchfork.

"Uh-huh. Keep going, keep going, and keep goin'..." "

Another channel turns and there stood. That's right, the same one who was selling convenient torches in Loo Loo Land. Till it got burned down well. He appears on the screen dressed in white with a black top hat, holding a cane.

"I say, I say! Are you lookin' to get work making crazy contraptions and goofy gadgets? WELL, call me at Wacky Wally Wackford's Wacky Idea Factory! Where you make the things and I make the money!" Wally appears close to the screen with a pleading face. "Please! I'm very desperate!"

"Bingo!"

BOOM

Another TV was destroyed.

"WOO! You're on a roll, sir!"

Then a shaking eruption began to happen.

"Guys" Loon waking up from her sleep. "Do you feel that?"

"Oh, shit! Is that a hellshake?"

"That's possible?"

Millie holds onto Moxxie. "Alright! Don't panic, Moxxie!"

Moxxie gives Millie a deadpanned look. "I'm not panicking."

Loona roughly grabs hold of Moxxie and shakes him. "STOP GETTING HYSTERICAL, FATTY!"

Moxxie gave Loona a similar look and wondered if everyone just lost it today being bored. Then of course he was thrown into the wall. Got up like it was nothing. Ready to go to it with that girl. Senses picked up and casually took a big step to the side.