"Our cover wasn't blown." Waves it off.

"I had to destroy twenty cameras when you, Millie joyride on the ice cream truck. In the morning no less."

"Hey that freak was going put me in the freezer to be a Popsicle!"

"Because you wanted to jump inside the truck for a free ice cream. Even after I told you I had him in my sight."

"Hey the guy dead. We crashed the truck into a park. We all got free ice cream. We got our money. It's a job well down. So, stop being a tight ass worry wart." Blitz pushed him away and hum.  "I wonder if any camera saved. Could be for our future commercial!"

Moxxie slowly raised the gun up. Almost like a baseball bat but Millie stops him.

"Come on Mox it wasn't too bad and it went well!" Millie smiles at him.

Moxxie grumble, put the sniper back on its safety. The portal finally closed.

Right the time being here Moxxie has this to say.

Blitz has the dumbest luck. One with somehow keeping this place standing. He is energetic, big-talk, immature, and disrespectful. Just like many other jerks Moxxie as met in Hell along with lived there too. Quite affectionate with his daughter, even though she threatens him. Yet, he is so proud to achieve this dream to run a business. Now only they know how to keep this business running by not going over the red. Again.

Then they're that book. That book to open the portal was way too familiar. When they did ask about its Blitz said not to worry about it. Just a little deal he, along with another, is working on. Made Moxxie suspicious but says nothing. It's not their business.

"What you complaining about fatass?" Loona typing on her phone.

Loona is just a lazy, young adult that Blitz shouldn't let her work here. Because she does nothing except answer phone calls or is on her phone. Moxxie doesn't like to interact with her. Stole their lunch too many times to count even if they weren't going to eat it. Not stupid when he knows she is trying to bully him. Just ignore her. Doesn't mean their times they'll shoot back a comment at her.

"Are you going to bothered listening?" Moxxie walk past her.

"What was that punk?" Loona lowers her phone to growl at them.

"See not listening." Arms cross to give her his usually not caring face.

"Hey now no arguing you two. Especially with my kid." Blitz walking back over to them and wave a finger to Moxxie.

Moxxie rolled his eyes. "Whatever."

"That's the spirit." Reach out to touch his shoulder but stop at the look. "Come on Mox just a shoulder touch. Not going to kill you."

Rolls their eyes as he walks away.

"Come on let's all go celebrate."

"Why?"

"Hello! This is our 50 wonderful mission together! Let's go to the club!"

"Pass."

"Moxxie are you trying to be boring."

"Just me."

"Mox it'll be fun!"

"Maybe another time. I need to go return this back." Point at the weapon he used in today's mission.

Usually, Moxxie would have taken his. But that he met before Blood made a 'business deal' with Blitz. She'll supply him with certain weapons he already tested and approved. Will bring them on missions. Not every mission. Any damage will have full responsibility to either fix it or pay it back from their company budget.