So, he only did a limit of three personal order slots for now.

Didn't make anything too expensive. The personal slot ones would be considered the 'expensive' one. Just enough to make a living and buy certain products if he doesn't want to use his string.

After a while in the evening Moxxie, Maria stops by at Ivy shop as it close for the day. The pair actually waiting in Ivy second floor home. The two ladies were going to go out for a date. So, Ivy was cleaning up to get ready.

Moxxie was going to back to their own apartment. Decided to open up their website on the phone to see how it was coming along the first day. Regarding how much packaging on stuff can work and be delivered in two days.

Practically everything was sold out. Even all the slots were all filled up.

His eyes were just wide with shock and he almost dropped the phone. Got a hug from Maria when she saw it on their phone. Telling them how proud she was of them. Also was mentally screaming in range she didn't get to the laptop on time as her phone wanted to update. Ivy finished up as she was astounded. Along with maybe smug like she knew what Maria could be thinking.

Well, better get to work on those.

"All ready going to work on them?"

"Might as well." Moxxie shrugged as he stared at the pair. "Yall two have a good date."

"I'll make sure she comes back tonight and safe." Ivy pat Maria shoulder as she got an eye roll from her. She was wearing a rose-gold cocktail dress that stopped at her knees. A pair of heels. Her dreadlocks in a side-swept style.

Maria was in an ivory lace button down hi-lo maxi dress. Along with boots. Kept her usual armband bracelet cuffs on. Her hair she cut at this time just to the elbows but has a wild wave to it.

Stare at them a little longer, "Madre if you want you can stay the night with Ivy."

Maria was surprised to hear this. Same with Ivy.

Moxxie shrug as he looks through their phone. "You are going back tomorrow anyway. So, I can pick you up in the morning to bring you to the elevator."

"Mox."

"It's fine. I am going to be visiting you again soon for the festival. So, um eat ice cream or something tonight you two. Be a date sleepover. If Ivy wants that."

The two of them almost wanted to laugh at that term. Maria hugs Moxxie as she cooed. "You're so thoughtful Mox. Make sure to bring my stuff over tomorrow."

"Gah!" Too much hugging!

"I think I have some ice cream to spare afterwards." Ivy snickered as Maria cuddled her snarling child.

Finally, they got away when the pair started to head off. Moxxie huffed a bit as he walked off to the apartment. All right, should they put things together first for the delivery or start the outfit?

"Hey Maria?"

"Yes?"

"Has Moxxie ever did anything strange when he was little?"

"Can you be a bit specific?" Maria looked at Ivy.

The two are now eating at an alright restaurant in Pride. One of the few that's not too cruel at well Imps. Okay still some gets looks and such. But mind your own business as long as you pay. So, the staff don't care. Unless you don't pay.

The pair having a good time on their date. Only two people so far kicked out of the restaurant. Maria has to admit some of Pride restaurants were not too bad. Just hope they never go to a fancy, fancy one. But Ivy doesn't go too far. Some nice restaurants but won't go overboard. After all, I want to have a good time.