Millie knows it sounds childish. But she feels like she can actually believe him. Reach out and hug him. "You better. I don't want to lose my friend."

Hug her back and pat her head. "You won't."

He will make damn sure about that.

"Come on enough mushy stuff for today." Moxxie nudge her shoulder that earned him an excited laugh.

"Agreed! Let's start heading to the shooting range."

"Bring the sharp weapons too."

"Oh yes!"

A few minutes later.

"You can put daggers on a gun!"

Moxxie may have slightly regretted showing her that. Eh. Who cares, she was having fun and expanding her range in combat. So, it's a win, win. It's not like the dummies were real people she was stabbing and shooting.

"Now, I can get that one eye bitch!"

"I think the rat class would have like you."

"Are you going to miss those buggers?"

"No."

"Aww come on. I bet they will miss you."

"Yeah. Sure. Miss me."

Not try to find ways to kill, poison or bite him. They had their uses like pranks and those random bandits. Very territorial. But the feeling is mutual. Too bad for them he made the magic barrier stay at Madre home. Ha! So, no veggies for you!

"Hey when you do get to the place. If I don't have time to see you again. I'll call your Madre for the number." Millie smiled at him. The pair finally return together. The two had a good time.

"Of course." Look at her. A little smile. "Tell Scar good luck. If any trouble I'm here for you both."

"I will. That goes to you too. Don't let anyone hurt you up there. I will steal a car to get to that elevator to tear some asses apart."

"I won't let that happen." Look at her. Sees her eyes looking at him happily, but go down a bit. A small sigh as he opens his arms up. A head motions.

Millie leaps in to hug Moxxie.

"Moxxie you ready?" Maria called for her boy outside.

The new additional storage shed that was locked up to make whiskey look great. The vegetable garden doing decently well that she was able to expand it a bit. Many still wonder how she lucky to not get property damage besides a few fires here and there.

Magic, along with Bolt. Then later during that new year a new addition to the family.  but they don't need to know that. Crucible the Hell donkey.

Finally, I bought that donkey and it fits in well. They name him Crucible. Really the young donkey didn't like many besides Maria, Moxxie, and Bolt. Can tolerate certain helpers that Maria brings out to the farm or making Whiskey crate delivers workers. But the real enemy was the coyotes. Nasty buggers. The rats didn't mind kicking them away. Bandits or anyone trying to get on the property at dark. Well, Crucible Bolt are terrors together at night time.

Already getting a rumor story about the pair.

"Yeah Madre." Moxxie coming out of the house.

The two of them were going to Pride to check the apartment. If it plays out, I will sign the papers.

"You all do well. Call me for any serious issues. Remember the feeding time for Bolt, Crucible." Maria tells the workers. They left their truck behind for this and just called a cab to take them to the elevator. Could have used the portal but would be a little suspicious for now. Got some nods and good bye waves.