Moxxie watches him ride off till he can no longer see him. Still, I stayed on the spot quite a long time. Let out a small sigh. He really missed him a lot more than he thought. Goes back inside the house and sits on the couch. He stared at the ceiling for a while deep in thought. Let out a sigh and got up. Write a note and place it down for Maria to see.

Went to space. Striker was here. We had fun. I'll explain when I come back.

Change into his outfit and grab a mask. Then was off into space.

The masked imp sighs and just floating in space. Silent, beautiful and alone. Well, not truly alone. Lift his hand up like he was ready to grab one. Eyes closed behind the mask. His string instantly burst out to carefully hold a star. Then brings it back down towards him.

It still surprises him when he can do a trick like that. His magic seems to be accepting this place a lot lately. Like almost could call it space magic. He didn't know what to call it really. It wasn't like Stolas astrology and space magic. Just different. Different like him.

He touches the star as he shivers at the warmth. His fingers delicately trace the curves of the star. Fragile looking in his small hand. Could be crushed so easily but would burst into sparkles. He wouldn't do that.

"Puppet!"

Moxxie turn his head to see Stolas. Sees the owl with a happy expression flying towards him. He nods at him as he still holds the star.

"It's so good to see you! I wish I brought Via. You would have seen her a few days ago but you weren't here."

"Was busy."

"I understand. I was able to finish my duties early." Stolas giggles as he flies above Puppet. Sees the star. "Found something you like?"

"Just holding it."

"That's good."

A part of Moxxie didn't tell Stolas about healing stars. Or destroy them as well. At least destroy the sickness. In fact, never even told them about that random bug incident. That they will randomly explore in the area before with the sheep to find any problems. Have encountered a few poison stars they were able to take care of. Took his time to see he could destroy it. It's a little tricky to make sure the strings don't destroy the star. But eventually he got rid of what was making it sick. He got the idea after a bit of chat with Medea. Say what you want about the Doc. He knows what he is doing when it involves medical. Just had to improvise along with what the code gave them. Then use the healing string part. Just like that the star seems to glow brighter and healthier.

Of course, said Doc also sold him out to Maria. That talk, along with revenge, will be another time.

Then other stars that were sick and weak in another situation. Why did he never tell Stolas about this?

Maybe because of their job. He kind of got the idea what Stolas has to do with his responsibility. But Moxxie stays away from it. You do your work. I do my own thing. Just don't drag the other end. One the deals of sorts about if they were to talk. Of course, that's for space duty. When it's things down in Earth. He will gladly talk about people dying from global warming that is becoming a big deal on Earth. Exchange some souls here and there with humans in the past when they craved knowledge of astrology. Such good time in the Greek and Romain empire times. Then of course his responsibility is there in Hell.

The Frogmouth does crave destruction, death in their own way. Then in a snap a doting father who loves to talk about Via, his plants or a book he has been keeping up on. Enjoy the stars just like his little Via. Creating wonderful times together, that they too somehow will be mixed in.