"And still a smart ass."

"Yep."

"If only your height can grow."

"I will kick you off this couch."

Striker arms out in a mock surrender. Eyes look at their legs, and he let out a snickered, "I see you have been growing your fuzzy legs."

"Can it I'm shaving the fuzz tomorrow." Tail pulls the pant leg down that came up at some point. Moxxie one of those few who have goat legs, actually has fur. Not leg hair but fur. The fur grows around the hoof up to the hock of the leg. The red fur could be mistaken as 'skin' only because he shaves it very down. Along with usually wearing pants. So many really don't get to see it. Which is why it growing a lot lately.

"Aww keep the fluff. I need to mock it."

"Go mock your own hair."

"Hmm difficult to mock someone as myself. Look at me."

"I just see someone about to sleep on the floor and not the couch."

The two now just relaxing and watching whatever on the tv station.

"So, what's going in town?"

"Prom." Sees his eyes widen then let out a snort.

"Oh damn. Those were so annoying but I got to admit one of my favorite drinking times. Plus, the prank to that asshole teacher."

"Didn't you have a date?" Along with dropping out? Remember that talk a bit how they were going to do some dance.

"Don't remind me. Should have asked questions around." His date was just using him to make an ex jealous and they just got back together at that dance. Should have seen it coming. But he had fun when the punch mysteriously fell on the pair.

"You should have just ditch them."

"I did at the end. It was a dump at the end of the night." He took another sip of their drink. Glance back at them. "You going?"

"I think you should know the answer."

"Seriously?" Tilt his head. "You haven't asked anyone?"

"Don't like anyone nor was I asked. I'm used to it." Well, if you count Millie, Sallie who would have gone with him if it wasn't for their busy week.

"But it's 'senior year'." Striker did quotation marks in the air.

"It's fine. Besides I guess since you're here it'll not be as bad. Will have to put you in my schedule."

"I'm so honor." Striker rolled his eyes and another sip of his drink. "How your busy schedule of sewing by the way."

"Busy, busy, and busy."

"Busy good. Bet you got some schools ready to take you in."

"As if." Moxxie grumble.

"Stop it your good." Striker will admit Moxxie is smart. In different ways. He is just slightly concerned about what those colleges will think. Many, like the big ones, look down on the Imps. At them. Or just rip them off till you just leave, give up, or transfer elsewhere. He clenched his cup a little at certain dark thought and pushed it back. Don't need to let those out. "Besides look at my hat. Did well with no crummy school teaching you. I wouldn't be surprise you open up your own place."

"You just want free stuff for me."

"Hey this was a gift and you wouldn't accept my damn money for my shirt."