"Pass." Glance at her shirt. "A rooster huh."

"That's right. My siblings and I go to that dump of a school. I just started." Sallie grinned and saw his hoodie. "I see your scarf underneath the hoodie."

"I like it. It stays."

"I get it. I get it. Just don't understand how you're not sweating under that." Hands up in surrender. "So, a rat huh?"

"I think I considered myself an enemy to the rats."

"Really now?'

"Since I was four years old."

"Say what?"

"Moxxie who your friend?" Maria arrived with their drinks and her tail holding some popcorn.

"This is Scar. Not my friend."

"Right to my bleeding heart after you help me with my hair." Hand to her chest. Look at Maria. "I'm Sallie May. Hi, Foxxie Mom."

Moxxie eyes widened a little at what she just called him.

"If you were anyone else and older. I would rip your tongue out for calling my child Foxxie." Maria said with a serious tone, then she smiled, putting the popcorn in front of them. "Popcorn?"

"I like her." Sallie grinned at Moxxie and look back at Maria. "Okay I'm growing my hair long like yours."

"Get ready to wipe some people's faces and brush it a lot. I'm going to actually cut it eventually."

"I'm ready for all that. Hmm I can see you with a pixie cut."

"Not going that short but thanks."

"Stop trying to befriend my Madre to hang by us."

"Moxxie I'm hurt. Do you think I would dare to such a thing to the woman who brought you to these lands? Go sit in the stands, to be sitting with my school rivals."

"Yes." Twitch while their Madre snorts and watches them both. Bet she gets a kicker out of this.

"You darn right I am. Mine I join you?"

"What about your family?"

"I see them every day on the farm. They'll live."

"Friends?"

"Being idiots or playing on the field right now."

"If I pay you not to be by us?"

"No guarantees it'll last long along with no money back."

Alright Moxxie will admit. He may have tolerated Sallie as they watched the game together. It made the game go by faster. Just watch Sallie yelling at her team for messing up or cheers.

"Hey Madre were getting some refills. Want any?"

"I'm good."

"Be back!"

Moxxie and Sallie leave their spots to get the drinks.

"I'm telling you if I was the hitter right now after those three throws. Would have thrown it to their face."

"Why not their hands?"

"Hmm I like you're thinking. Smash them!"

Moxxie covered his hands.

"Hey you brought it up."

"I have a right to say nothing."

"Well as your lawyer I agreed to those terms."