Ch45 🔞

JIMIN

"Welcome home, my queen."

I suddenly carried her bridal style, which caused her to startle. At the reception venue of our wedding, I can't wait to get home with my wife, even when she enters the church wearing an all-gold wedding dress. Before she was choosing between purple and gold colours for her wedding dress, she was only debating between these two, as purple donates power and strength, which according to her she already has as she has faced life with Minjee without me for five years. And as for gold, which symbolises extravagance and radiates abundance, she wants our daughter and our future family to not face any straggles in terms of finances, but aside from that, she wants peace, contentment, and a healthy lifestyle, so she decided to have a gold colour for her special day. She never included the shades of white in her choices because, for her, she was not pure anymore, and white shades of colour symbolise purity, innocence, and virginity, which we all knew she isn't anymore because I already took it all away from her 5 years ago, and Minjee is the proof.

"Jimin"

"Um?"

"Can you put me down now? We were inside the room already."

"Oh."

"Is there anything bothering you, Jimin?"

"Not like that, I was just thinking, what am I going to do to you this time?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know, it's our second time in bed, and I was thinking of making it different from the first one."

"Jimin"

I smirked, and she playfully hit my chest.

"How different? I want to know."

She shyly asked.

"I will show you, but I'm warning you now, you have to brace yourself because I will not go easy this time. I will fill those chances that we wasted when you left me."

"Then show me."

I gently put her down and slowly guided her to turn her back on me. I slowly pull the zipper of her wedding dress and start to plant kisses on her exposed shoulder as I pull the dress down until it falls on the floor, leaving her with her pair of white laces undies. I caress her arms softly with the back of my hand as I lean in to her ears and whisper the words I want to tell and describe her.

"You are so beautiful that I can't stop admiring you. You don't know how I was when you left me. I can't think well because you never leave my mind, and thank you for coming back before I lost myself."

"Jimin"

She turns around to face me, only to find out that I am already crying. She cupped my face and wiped my tears away using her thumb.

"I'm sorry for leaving you. It was my fault I didn't give you a chance to explain, and because of that, I wasted the chance to be in your arms. I wasted 5 years to be with you."

She slowly leans in for her lips to meet mine. We start with a passionate kiss, and when I start to get impatient, I pull her body closer to mine. We let our bodies stick to each other for about a minute before I slowly dropped them to bed without disconnecting our lips. I was on top of her in between her legs, so I'm sure she can feel how badly I wanted her. I start to lower myself and give kisses to her neck down to her cloth breast while making my hands busy undressing myself before undoing her bra, and then I start sucking hard on her pink nipples like a starving baby for days. But that's not what I only wanted to do, I was always imagining eating and tasting her since her absence, which led me to do something that I never did before, masturbate. I can't count anymore how many times I locked myself in my room just to imagine her sucking me whole and me eating her like a mad man.

"Uhm"

She moans, which causes me to realise that I was already licking her. I take a glance at her, still continuing to pleasure her with my tongue, and I see her throwing her head back as she arched her back while lying on the bed. I smirked, thinking that she is already liking it, and for sure she will like it more if I work more. I lick her with my tongue for last time before inserting it into her whole, which caused her to moan louder as she said my name.

"Jimin"

She then grabbed a fistful of my hair, which I found to be a compliment that I was doing the right thing the way she wanted it. I continue to fuck her with my tongue and let her have her first release because I want to have her liquid more on my throat because she tastes so fucking sweet.

"Ahhh"

When she let out a long moan, I knew she just had her first one. I clean her well, still using my tongue, not leaving an ounce of her cum before I kneel right in front of her, just in between her legs. I look at her lying spiritless.

"Baby, we just started, we still have a long way to go."

She didn't say anything but just nodded her head. I want to give her some time to gather her energy, but my partner down there is already losing it and wants to enter her desperately. I drop my body on top of her and kiss her lips to give her a sign that I'm not stopping. She immediately kissed me back, making our tongues fault each other and also making her taste her own flavor. When I know that she already has her energy back, I align myself with her and slowly enter her so she will not get hurt. It's been 5 years since we separated from each other, but knowing Y/N, she is not the type of girl everyone will lay on the bed with, especially when she already has our daughter.

"U-uhm, Jimin, more, please keep going."

I smile hearing her begging for me more. From slow and gentle, I begin to make my pace fast and hard. I went in and out of her, not minding if the bed could handle it or not as long as I could please my baby well and good. I maintain my pace and start sucking her breast again, but it was not long before I felt her nails making marks on my back.

"Ahhh Jimin"

There, I made my wife cum for the second time.

"My turn, baby."

"W-what?"

"I promise Minjee to make him the big sister as early as I can."

I winked at her when she gave me a shock face, then I again started to move since I was still inside her and didn't pull out after I made her cum for the second time.

....END....

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY LOVELY READERS. MAY THIS YEAR 2024 BE GOOD TO ALL OF US and MAY GOD BLESS US ALL.

Ohhhh excuse me ✌️...

Opps sorry ✌️