Ch18 Sleep over

Y/N

I was mad at Jimin for doing this kind of stuff, coming into our house without my permission. Who does he think he is? For all my friends and even my boyfriend in the future, I don't want them to come without my knowledge.

My parents trust me so much, and I don't want that to be destroyed by anyone.

I was not comfortable with what Jimin did, he came without telling me, and to think that my friends are not like that made me furious. One more thing, I've never been in a relationship, so who the hell is he to step on my door just like that?

My dream for the first man to step on our house to meet my parents was the man I was dating, but now, that was already ruined by that jerk, Jimin.

"Hey Y/N, you murderer."

I was startled when a hand hit the arm of my chair. I looked up and saw that it was Kaiya.

"Yah, If this note were a person and that pen you were holding was a knife, I would not stay still watching you murdering someone, and I would stand as a good friend of yours and call the cops."

"Hmm?"

I was so confused that I only hmmmed at her. She rolled her eyes before she looked down on the arm desk of my school chair. I also look down to see what she is referring to. Yes, she's right, I'm a murderer since I saw my note was all torn.

"Opps sorry"

"What's wrong, Y/N? We've been observing you from the start of the class until the end, but you seem lost. Good thing the teacher didn't pay much attention to you. Lucky you."

Kaila was right, it will be such a shame if the teacher calls for me to answer some questions, which I'm very sure I can't because of that midget man.

I suppose I was so caught up in what happened that I blamed Jimin the jerk once more.

"It's just Jim-."

"Never mind, forget it, and listen to me, girls. I heard the new. Those transferees will throw a party tonight, everyone is invited, but, of course, as usual, the three of us will again not come."

"Sleep over"

The three of us said it in unison. We are not interested in going to any parties since all we do is have sleepovers at either my place or the twins place. I guess that's the only thing that makes our friendship strong, we do share the same interests, it's like our veins are connected to each other.

"Our place."

"Okay, let me call mom."

I took my phone out of my pocket and walked to the window of our classroom. I dialed Mom's number, and while waiting for her to pick up my call, I looked outside, and unexpectedly, I saw him and his gang flirting with those transferees again.

What a day, right? Ruined by a jerk.

"Okay girls, so, as I was saying, how many girls will get laid tonight and who are they? Any guests?"

Kaiya jumps on the bed where Im lying down with my stomach as I browse my phone, and so does Kaila with her phone.

After I got my mom's permission to have a sleepover with the twins, I went back to sit in my chair and tell the twins that I already got my mom's 'yes' and that she would tell dad. But still, the scene in front of me at that moment never leaves my mind.

Ah, Im starting to hate this.