Ch30 Connection

Y/N

This is so unfair. Why did mom ask me to prepare some fruits while she and dad sat with my boyfriend on the couch? I was supposed to be sitting beside him. I guess my parents found their new favorite that would replace me.

After our first time, Jimin became really fired up, you understand what I mean? But me? I was incredibly worn out and achy. We fell asleep after we were done making love, but in the afternoon, when we woke up and cuddled, Jimin told me something very special that made me so happy. He asks me if I want to spend the semester break with him in Hong Kong, and of course I accept it, but first he needs my parents approval because, if ever, this will be my first travel without my parents, and that's how we end up eating dinner here at home.

My parents have been in favor of Jimin since the first day he formally introduced himself to them as my boyfriend. Jimin and I became official a months ago, and I can say he is really caring, and he treated me like a princess. His friends are also treating me so warmly, we get along very well every time, day by day. I can say Bangtan is really sincere in supporting my relationship with Jimin, but I can sense there is one that is not in favor of us, and that's Yara, Jimin's past girlfriend Angela's best friend. Knowing she also has feelings for Jimin, he rejected her even after what happened between them at her apartment.

I am a jealous type of woman, but that story of them won't concern me or bother me because it happens when I'm still out of Jimin's life.

"Honey, what took you so long? Your dad and Jimin are already waiting for that."

My thoughts cut off as she got into the kitchen. She took the bowls of fruits and walked out of the kitchen. I followed behind her, and so the two men of my life enjoyed each other's company while sitting comfortably on the couch.

"Mum, where did you put my passport? I haven't seen it since we came back from L.A."

Jimin bid his goodbyes to us, and I walked him to his car. When he drove off, I walked back to the kitchen, where I knew Mom was. She was washing the bowls that I used to put the fruit I prepared since she had already told the maid to sleep after the she cleaned up the kitchen after we had our dinner.

"It's on me, honey, give me a minute."

"It's fine, mom. I will go and take it, just tell me where you put it."

Dad is still watching TV in the living room, waiting for Mom.

"Excited, aren't we?"

Mom mocked me, but we both just laughed.

"Okay, for what I knew, it was in the second drawer of the nightstand on my side of the bed."

"Copy that, mom."

I stormed out of the kitchen and skipped excitedly on my way to their room. I turn the lights on and walk straight to mom's side of the bed. I knew which side mom sleeps on because I always step in to say goodnight before I sleep, and when I can't sleep early, I come, settle myself between them on the bed, and stay for a while to have a chat until midnight.

I open the second drawer and get through every envelope inside the drawer until I find what I'm looking for, my passport, but there are some papers under my passport that got me curious when I saw what's written on the upper part of the paper, and it was written in bold letters.

My heart beats faster, and I can't explain what feeling I was experiencing while continuing to read the paper. I try to calm down before going to see mom and ask her about the paper I saw.

"Oh, honey, have you found it?"

They sat on the couch watching TV, and I walked and stood in front of them with the paper in my hand.

"Mum, dad, is this true?"

"What is this?"

Mom took the paper from me and read it.

"Oh yes, dear, me and your dad didn't tell you anything more about this and just waited for you to come and ask more."

Mum said calmly, and that's when I realized that they really don't have any idea about the connections between what's on the paper and me.

"I just want to ask if there are more things you know that are not written in here."

"There's nothing more, honey, that's all we knew."

Dad answers, which makes me really convinced that they know nothing more.

How about Jimin? Did he know about this?