Ch28 More

Y/N

I was so mad inside, but my heart believes in his short explanation, and I admit I still want to talk to him more, but I don't want to ask. I will just wait for him to do so.

I just finished washing the utensils that I used to cook the porridge together with the bowl and spoon he used to eat, and now I'm bringing him a glass of water so he can drink medicine.

I entered his room and saw that he was already fast asleep. I have to wake him up for the medicine.

"Jimin, you have to drink your medicine before you sleep."

I shook him slightly, and when he opened his eyes, I sat beside him and supported him to lift his weak body to sit and lean at the headboard of his bed. I reached for the brown paper bag on the table beside his bed, but he suddenly held my hand and stopped me.

"Not that, she brought it with her."

I rolled my eyes at him and brushed his hand away so I could take the paper bag.

"What's wrong if she brought this? It's still medicine that helps you get well."

"Aren't you supposed to be offended that I will take what she brought rather than yours?"

"Sorry, but no, because I didn't bring anything for you either. So stop being dramatic and drink this, because I should be the one who has to be dramatic after what I saw."

Again, I rolled my eyes as I handed him the capsule and the glass of water. I saw him smile weakly before taking the medicine to his mouth, followed by the water.

"I went to attend my cousin's wedding last night with my parents and Noona. I was already feeling unwell when we were at the ceremony. I thought it was just a simple headache, but the pain got more severe when we arrived at the reception. The whole time I was sitting there, I felt my body become weaker and weaker. My mom noticed it and asked me if I wanted to go first, and she called my driver right after I said yes. I fell asleep in the car on our way to my apartment, and I didn't know we had arrived. My driver helped me to come up because I was so weak that I wasn't able to support my body well enough to walk. I fell asleep immediately right after I flopped my body on my bed, and when I woke up this morning, the pain all over my body got worse, but not as bad as when I found out that I didn't have my phone with me. What I remember is that I dropped it in the car accessory pocket at the backseat before I closed my eyes to rest."

We both fall into silence, and I can say I was now satisfied with his explanation, and the 'more' that I wanted was already served.

I asked him to have some rest and go to sleep, but I ended up lying with him when he pulled me, and that's how we ended up cuddling on his bed. I rest my head on his chest and my hand on his stomach as he lies on his back.

We stay silent for a while, and I close my eyes, feeling all romance, while he keeps caressing my shoulder. I was on the stage of making my soul enter the world of wonder when I was suddenly pushed to lay on my back, and Jimin is now hovering on top of me.

The next chapter is 🔞, please skip if you're uncomfortable reading smut.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.