Ch43 Another woman

JIMIN

"Yah, Jimin, where are you going?"

"I have to see her, hyung. I'm worried what if she runs away."

"Paranoid, aren't you? Boys, grab that midget and bring him back here."

I was about to go and find Y/N, but Namjoon hyung ordered the boys to stop me, and like soldiers following their commander, the boys intertwined their arms around mine before they dragged me back to where Namjoon hyung was.

Today was the second day I didn't see Y/N and my daughter, which is why different thoughts are playing on my mind.

"Stop being a brat, Jimin, stay before I'll make you."

Yoongi hyung laid his hand on my shoulder before pressing it a little hard, which caused me to sit on the chair.

God, you gave me the best and only sister by blood, and I thank you for that, but why did you also give me brothers that keep torturing me?

I mean, they are my friends and not my brothers by blood, but if they ordered me around, they made me feel like Im their pet.

It's been two days since Y/N caught me at the restaurant meeting Yara. It never crossed my mind that she would enter that restaurant, that's why I didn't get worried she would see me having dinner with someone else. But I guess I became so complacent and didn't notice that she was already there, sitting two tables away from us with her twin best friends.

When I saw her already looking at me with her eyes clouded with tears, I vaulted out of my seat. I also notice her friends eyes that were already murdering me from there, but I ignore them because my concern is at Y/N. I walk to their table as fast as I can, scared that she may stand and run out of the restaurant, but to my surprise, she stays seated and waits for me. I pull the chair beside her and take a seat, inviting myself since the table where they are sitting is for four people.

I explain to her that I have decided to meet with Yara for the last time to have a final word. I know it was the wrong move to meet with another woman without her knowledge, but I still did. I don't have any intention of cheating behind her but to only have a formal closure with Yara after everything and to start a new friendship with her. I also don't want to give Y/N another thing to be worried about since I know she has already had a lot these past few months. I continue to explain myself, and the three of them are just there, carefully listening.

'I believe you'

When she said those words, I became relaxed, and my worries vanished that fast. She also told me to invite Yara to join them, so I did. That night, everything went well. After our dinner, we got separated from the rest and went to watch a movie. After the movie, we stopped by the park and watched the sky for a while before I sent her to her parents place.

After that night, I never saw her again, even through calls, we never spent a minute talking. She was so busy, and I understand that, but what I don't understand is my feelings right now. I felt so worried, and my mind was screaming, telling me to go and see her.

"Yah, Park Jimin, come back."

Before I knew it, I was already running in the hallway on my way to where Y/N was, and when I turned my head and looked behind me, the boys were already after me.