Ch37 Soul

Y/N

I sat on the sofa in my bedroom, holding the piece of folded paper that the maid handed me. I was feeling so fatigued after hours and hours of flying, and when I reached home, all I wanted was to flop myself on the bed and sleep, but now I can't think well. My mind was debating whether I should go to sleep or open this letter.

Y/N,

Baby, how are you? I already miss you. I know I'm at fault for lying to you. I went crazy when I heard you leave me, and it was my fault not to do my best to make you listen to me, so I will use this chance to explain, and I hope you will read it and forgive me, baby.

The first time you got my attention was the day I saw you at the gate of our school. Maybe you didn't see me staring at you since I was inside the car already, but believe me, I didn't look away from you until the car drove away. That day, I found you cute while doing nothing and just standing there with a confused face. After that day of incidents, all I thought was that it was just nothing but calling you,

'An innocent soul.'

That day was Angela's first death anniversary, and the same day I found that her parents had donated her heart. They didn't tell me any other information aside from the address of the recipient. Days have passed, but I can't stay still about that thing, so I drove to the address they told me and stayed outside, waiting for someone to come out. I didn't have any other intention but just to know who had her heart, but to my luck, no one came out until I left.

That day in the afternoon, it was raining hard when I saw you coming out holding your bag above your head. That's when I again named you,

'A childish soul.'

Tell me baby, I named you in the cutest way, right?

I rode the bus with you that day because I myself didn't have my car at that time, but I don't know why I got on your bus instead of the bus that would take me home. When you walk at the back of the bus, innocently planning to sit beside the stranger, I call you again another name, which is a little mean, I guess.

'A careless soul.

All throughout the time I spent with you on the bus, I couldn't deny to myself that I felt happy. It wasn't until we got off the bus that I found that you were the soul that I was looking for.

'THE LOST SOUL'

When I found out that you have Angela's heart, I got more interested in you, and I don't deny that. But then if you thought that I was only seeing you because of that, you're wrong, baby, because every time I see you and every time I'm with you, she never comes into my mind, and about those places I brought you to visit, it was not again because she liked those places, but because I never bring girls out before her, and when she appreciated all those places, I thought you would too.

However, the park where we first spent some time together and enjoyed each other's company is the place where you made it my favourite spot to be.

I love you, Y/N, and I will wait for you, I promise, baby.

I folded the letter after reading it, and my tears still keep falling nonstop. I regretted the time I didn't give him a chance to explain himself, and the result is five years away from him.

 I regretted the time I didn't give him a chance to explain himself, and the result is five years away from him