Ch31 Distance

Y/N

I didn't sleep well last night, my mind didn't give me peace after I saw the paper. Actually, I was shocked and couldn't believe what I had found out. It was a year ago, and I hadn't any idea about it until yesterday. I got so emotional, and different thoughts were flooding my mind.

Especially about Jimin.

"Honey, we're here, have a good day. Call me if Jimin will drive you home after school, okay?"

"Oh, I'm sorry dad, I haven't been paying attention. Maybe I'm sleepy. Jimin won't drive me today, but that's fine, I will just take the bus."

I made an excuse, but the truth is, I also use my dad as an excuse to Jimin so that he will not come to pick me up for school.

"Well, then I will come to pick you up as always."

I smile at dad, he is really overprotective but very sweet as well.

"I'll wait for you then, bye dad, I love you."

I kissed Dad on the cheek before getting out of his car. I wave my hand at him until the car fades from my eyes.

I was walking along the hallways with low energy, like a mobile phone that was running out of battery life. I didn't look at the students that I passed by and kept looking at the ground while taking my journey to my classroom. I heard girls giggling in front of our room, so I lifted up my head in curiosity, but suddenly I froze when I got surprise that it was again Jimin, leaning at the door frame of our classroom holding a bouquet of pink tulips.

Not again.

His eyes did an eyesmile when he saw me. He stood straight with pride, looking so handsome, and my heart melts, but I won't bend down this time.

I need to know more about you, Jimin.

"Baby, good morning. Did you sleep well?"

He handed me the flowers, and the smile never disappeared from his face. I do my best to smile at him happily, but I fail when the happy smile turns into a sad one.

"Are you okay? You look so tired and sleepy."

"I'm not okay."

I short-answer him as I accept the flowers.

"Do you want me to call your teachers and excuse you from all your classes?"

"There's no need for that."

"Are you sure?"

"Uhm."

"Then let me walk you in."

"Jimin, can I talk to you for a moment?"

"Sure, baby, about what?"

I walk away from him and take the way to my locker. I can feel Jimin following behind me, so I didn't pay more attention to all the students who are looking at us walking separately.

"Baby, wait, what's wrong? You walk too fast, and why are we here?"

I was smiling nicely at him but I felt the urge to explode and yell at him about some random things that bugged my mind.

"Jimin, can we go out on Saturday night? Can you bring me to your favourite places? Like, I mean, those places you often hang out that make you feel loved? ."

"Sure, anything for you, baby."

"I mean, just you and me, can we do that?"

"Like I said, Y/N anything for you baby, anything you ask."

"Dinner out too?"

"As you wish baby."

He pulled me into a hug, and seconds passed before I hugged him back, but not as warmly as his hug. I felt him plant a kiss on the top of my head, and immediately I felt guilty, but I didn't show it.

He let go of me, then intertwine our hands with each other, and smiled at me before leading me back to my room.

We say goodbye when we reach my classroom and gave my lips a peck before waving goodbye.

"Bye, baby, see you later."

"Jimin, ah, today dad will come and pick me up early, so-"

"It's fine. I'll take the chance tomorrow."

"He will, until tomorrow. I'm sorry."

"Not a problem."

"Thank you."

I turn and enter my room, but I didn't forget to observe him, even though I wasn't looking into his eyes.

I saw him wave again, but I ignored him.

I'm sorry, Jimin, we need to keep our distance from each other for the time being until I find out the truth.