Ch11 Lost soul

JIMIN

It's been three days since Angela's death anniversary, and still I didn't attend school. So many thoughts are playing in my mind, from the day I first met Angela to the day I started to court her until the day of the accident. If I went to pick her up myself on that day, maybe she didn't get into the accident. I blame myself for that, but now there's another thing bothering my mind, and I don't know how to face it.

I grabbed my leather jacket and stormed out of my apartment. I need to go and find the peace myself.

I was sitting inside my car, not too far from the house that I was here for. I waited to see if someone would come out, but it's been 20 minutes and still no one has come out. I've decided to wait a little longer, but my phone suddenly rang.

"Jimin-ah, my car broke down. I need you to come and give me a hand. Oh,  and don't forget to bring an umbrella because I don't have one."

"Oh, just wait for me there."

I signed in disappointment because I came here for nothing, no one came out, which makes me hopeless. I will just come back next time, I guess.

I drive to school to check on my sister. On my way there, I call my driver to meet me at school to help me check my sister's car. I arrived at the car park of the school to see my sister already talking to my driver. This is why I don't want to lose this guy, he always arrives faster than you expect.

I advise my driver to drive my sister home first and ask someone to come check for the car tomorrow, when the rain stops.

When they left, I walked out of the campus, thinking I would just get a taxi to send me to my apartment, but when I was near the gate, I saw a group of girls standing near by. I lowered my umbrella so none of them would recognize me as I stood near them and listen to what they were talking about.

I waited awhile at the front gate, and when I saw her coming out with her bag on her head, I smiled.

What a childish soul!

I held the umbrella above her head, but she didn't notice me and continued on her way. After a few more steps, she stopped.

"Thank you."

She said looking up, wondering why there was an umbrella above, without looking at me. I don't know if she knew who she was talking to.

"My pleasure."

She didn't move and just stayed frozen where she stood.

"Are we not going? You don't want to miss the last bus, I guess?"

"Ugh, yes, I have to go. Thank you."

I held her hand since I knew she was surprised that it was me. I knew she would run away from me, but I wouldn't let her get wet, so I pulled her with me to the bus stop since I heard her parents were on a business trip and that she would just take the bus.

When the bus arrives, she thanks me and gets on. She didn't know, but I was still following her behind. She walked straight to the backseat, and when she was about to sit beside the man, I pulled her again and let her sit beside the window, and I sat next to her.

She didn't know the man, and she was planning to sit beside him, she didn't think of the possibilities that she might get harassed. I saw her roll her eyes at me, but I just pretend that I didn't see it.

What a careless soul!

She gets off the bus, and even though the wind is strong and the rain is heavy, I can still tell that the place is familiar to me. I was about to get off, but I saw a woman come running towards her holding an umbrella. And when they walked in to the gate of the house, I felt relieved as the driver of the bus closed the door and drove away.

She was the LOST SOUL that I was looking for.

A/N:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MAN OF OUR DREAMS.

PARK 'DADDY' JIMIN
💜💜💜

PARK 'DADDY' JIMIN💜💜💜