Ch12 Not Interested

Y/N

Thanks God, it's Monday. I don't usually like weekdays, but if my parents are not around, I get bored. Saturday and Sunday were the most special days for me, but not if mom and dad were not at home.

Dad taught me how to ride a bus. He told me I must learn how to ride a bus for my own sake. Dad also said we can't control what the future holds. That if our lives turn upside down, I can stand it on my own and not always lean and ask someone to do things for me.

God knows how much I adore my parents. Our family is wealthy enough to live a long, luxurious life, but my parents are different. Mom does housework with the maids at home, like cooking, cleaning the house, washing dishes, and ironing clothes, especially mine. She does work for which she herself was surrounded by helpers while growing up. Dad has his own company, but he does heavy work at home, he fixes broken furniture or any parts of the house that he knows he can fix. He is not like other wealthy men who hired someone to do things for them, even if they were so simple.

To tell you, I do wash my own undergarments, I can prepare my midnight meal alone without waking up our maids, and I also wash the utensils I use after cooking and eating. I do a lot of things, not heavy, but still handle them on my own. Now, maybe you're wondering why I don't drive my own car since we are rich? I'm sorry, but yes, we were rich, but I don't have my own car. My parents didn't buy me one, and I didn't ask them why because I know I was not fit enough to drive.

"Young lady, I believe it was the bus stop nearest the school now."

"Oh yes, thanks sir."

I top up the card and get off the bus. Thanks to the driver of the bus for brushing my thought away, if not, I will be late for my first class since the next stop is after it passes the bridge.

And that was a long way to walk.

"Hey, good morning."

"G-Good morning. Where are the others?"

I enter our classroom, and I only see half of my classmates, and most are girls. I wonder where the boys went, and the class will start in 3 minutes.

"Transferees."

"Oh, stop it, girls. I already told you the story behind them."

"No, transferees, I'm talking about the transferee students, who were the reason most of the boys in this class disappeared, or maybe even at the other class."

Kaila rolled her eyes at me. It's not my fault. I didn't expect there were new transferees, which made me think the twins wanted me to tell the same story that I already told them. The bell rang, and like ants lining up to store food, the rest of my classmates came.

Wow, those transferees must be beautiful by looking at this pack entering the room with smirked faces.

"I want to see them too."

"Later when it's lunch break."

Kaila and Kaiya were planning to see the transferee students just because they got mobbed, but I had no interest so I just go up to the rooftop later and wait for them.

"Y/N hurry."

I was gathering my book when I heard Kaiya hurrying me. It's our lunch break now, and they can't wait to see the transferees faces, but like I said, I don't have interest because they don't belong in my class, which I'm sure is the reason we can't be friends.

"Where's Kaila?"

When I looked at the seat beside Kaiya, it was already empty.

"What are you doing, hurry? The Bangtan is already flirting with the transferees."

Kaiya and I look at the door where Kaila suddenly showed up. Hearing Bangtan suddenly made me interested in seeing how beautiful they are. But then,

Jimin

Jimin from Friday, what he did last time came flashing through my mind. He sheltered me from the rain, he brought me to the bus stop, and he even rode the bus home with me, even though his house is not on my way home. Why did he do that? I'm confused, is he showing an interest in me or?-"

"Oh my my..."

I was cut off from thinking impossible things when Kaiya's voice rang in my ears. I looked at her and saw that her attention was on something else. I followed where she was looking and saw four new, beautiful faces sitting on one long table with bangtan. They are smiling sweetly at each other, they are flirting with each other, and the one that I can say is the most beautiful among the girls was sitting on Jimin's lap while they were flirting.

Oh, so Jimin is not showing interest in me. I just misunderstood what he did. He is just trying to flirt with me.

And now I know.

But anyways, I'm not interested in him either.

A/N:
HAPPY JIMIN DAY TO ALL JIMIN LOVERS 💜💜💜

A/N:HAPPY JIMIN DAY TO ALL JIMIN LOVERS 💜💜💜