Ch3 Playboys

Y/N

"Playboys?"

"Like playboys in the fiction I read, wow."

"More likely, maybe."

"Okay, so let's see how far they got."

"How about continuing later?"

"Oh no, please, we still have time."

"Okay, just till the bell rings, deal?"

"Deal"

"So yah, they are playboys."

....

"In our first year, they are bad boys who beat random students and playboys who date sexy and beautiful girls from campus for a day. Since first-year high schoolers are still too young for sex, they just make out with them, have a taste of their bodies, or something like that. But their real aim is to make the girls fight against each other for them since they can't bully girls. They enjoy watching them fight like they were watching a cockfight."

"Or maybe they are maniacs? You think?"

"I don't know."

"How long does this run?"

"It continues, when we're in our second year, that's the time they start sleeping with girls. They took the girls' virginity and threw them out right after. What makes it worse is that fighting between their group and the boyfriends of the girls they sleep with has become rampant. Fights between girls also didn't stop. They beat each other, aiming to ruin their opponents' faces so they can't have a chance to sleep with the bangtan again, thinking the one who wins can.

"That's stupid."

"I know."

"Did one of the bangtans sleep with you, then?"

"I guess you are not listening."

"Hum?"

"I already stated that they like to sleep with sexy and beautiful girls, so do you think they will have an interest in someone like me?"

"Waeyo?  You're beautiful."

"And where's the sexy in me?"

"Hum"

"Okay fine."

We again start laughing. I admit I also have beauty, but am I sexy? No, I'm not wearing those kinds of revealing clothes. My parents are old-style, they are very conservative. According to my dad, not all men like sexy women. He said he loves my mom the way she is, and her not wearing sexy dresses is in his favor because, as he always said, a woman's body is only exclusive to her man's eye.

"So did Bangtan sleep with the winners?"

"For them, girls is like a food that they spill out of their mouths after they realize they don't like it and decide to never have a taste of it again."

"So they never get into a serious relationship? All of them are just fooling around.?"

"Sort of."

"So how will this end up for the boys How long does this violence take place in your school before it ends?"

"It continues until we reach our fourth year of high school."

"Until you guys graduate? You mean?"

"Nope, it ends on the first day of the school year, to be exact. When Jimin beat a student on the first day of school when we were in our fourth year, it was the last act of violence in the history between the school and Bangtan."

"Really?  Thank goodness."

"But why?  How?  Did someone stop Jimin from beating the poor student? Or—"

"Yes, someone gets into the view and stops him from beating the other guy."

"Wow, what a hero!"

"Then who could that hero be?"

"TRANSFEREE-STUDENTS"