Ch42 Pervert

Y/N

"Daddy there, I want to ride that one."

I was sitting at the bench not too far away, watching and listening to a father-daughter moment. Since the day I met Jimin at the park, everything has gone well, especially between him and our daughter. Jimin always comes to my parents house to visit me and Minjee, and since I still leave with my parents, why not? I'm their only child, and why waste money to buy my own house when I know all of their wealth will be mine in the future? All of those things we have are just temporary, we don't know how long we will live, so instead of focusing on material things, why don't we just spend more time with our loved ones? That's what I told Jimin. When he told me to move to his house, I declined his offer. It's not that I don't want it, but if I move in, it would be so unfair to my parents that I will just leave them just because I'm in love with Jimin. Since I was born, I have lived with my parents, and I will only leave their house when I am married. Anyway, Jimin proposed to me a month ago, a week after we got back together, but again I declined it, and we both agreed that we would go back to the start and date again, but this time with Minjee in the picture, so that's the reason why we were here at the amusement park again. Jimin brings us out every other day, but actually he wants it every day, and I disagree because, come to think of it, going somewhere every day is so tiring.

"Daddy, hurry up while the queue is not so long."

Minjee was so eager, and the way he is pulling his dad with her is so adorable. She holds on to Jimin's jeans, and with all her strength, she is pulling her dad in the direction of the rides she wants to try. At her young age, I can say that when she grows up, she will become a stronger woman than I was.

"Mommy"

She waves at me, looking so happy sitting on her daddy's lap, and as I always do, I take my phone out of my bag and record this very memorable moment. I always take some videos and photos of them every time we are out. I can't let these happenings just pass by. I want someday, for Minjee to have something to look back on from her childhood, so I must ask the photo shop to develop it for me and compile videos of Jimin and Minjee.

"Baby, next time you need to join us at the rides, it's actually fun. I went to the amusement park when I was 6, and that was my first and last. I never want to go back again since I find it boring, but until we bring Minjee out lately, the rides are childish, but I'm having fun really."

"Uhm, me too. I never went to an amusement park since I was a sickly girl, but I promise I will join you guys next time."

"I can't wait for that, and beside, you have to learn how to ride now, baby, since you will have to show me how you ride very soon, and I will make you ride every time."

What a pervert!

Jimin is smirking while looking straight into my eyes. I wanted to hit that face of his, but luckily our daughter is not looking at him.

"Oh yeah, I can't wait for that, mommy."

"Me too, dear,"

Wait, what?

I looked at Jimin, who's now laughing hard, but I just rolled my eyes at him and faced my daughter again before I became a murderer.

"Let's forget about that, dear, but for now we need to go home and have dinner because Grandma will prepare us something delicious."

"I can't wait to reach home too mommy."

Me and Jimin smile at Minjee, she knows how to appreciate someone's effort. She always compliments my mom for her efforts every time she does something for us.

"Dad, tomorrow can we stay in your new house?"

Jimin looked at me, getting some hint if he could say yes. I smiled and nodded my head to him, and he didn't waste a second and said yes to Minjee, which made her jump in her seat. It is not that I don't want us to stay or oftentimes visit his place, I'm just giving us space and freedom because we are just dating and not husband and wife yet, and I'm also avoiding the possibility of things that might happen in there if we were alone. I want him all mine from head to toe, and that's why I'm scared that the same things might happen to us again and we'll end up regretting it. Things can wait, and we will wait until the right time comes for us.

 Things can wait, and we will wait until the right time comes for us