Ch1 Rumours

Y/N

As always, I woke up early, ate breakfast early, and left home early, so I arrived early at school. I always wanted to come as early as possible. I want to spend even a little time sitting on the rooftop while looking at the beautiful view from the surrounding area before the class starts.

It was the first semester of this school year, and we are now in our third year of college. I wonder how this semester will treat everyone. I can say the last school year was not too good, even though a lot of things happened that made others happy, but still, there were some who experienced pain.

"Hi Y/N, we know you're here early, so we decided to come early too."

My friends are here, and I wonder what's the hot topic again, they only come early to school if there's something that interests them.

"Hi, spill it girls, I know you're not here to accompany me. Say it before the bell rings."

"I like you really Y/N, a lot."

They both hugged me, and we all laughed together.

Kaiya and Kaila have been my friends for last years, when we were in our first year of college. They are twins, and I know they are kind and good people, I can say that from the first day I met them, although we were very opposite because they are such outgoing people and I am not. I prefer to stay home rather than go out to malls. They are very talkative, and I am not, I usually stay alone at home, so talking too much is not required. But I guess there are no boundaries in friendship, that's why we're friends.

"So we were here too early because of the rumor."

"Hm?"

"Yes, there's a rumor circulating that Kang Yara, Kim Angela's best friend, slept with Park Jimin."

I was totally silent, trying to process in my mind if I heard right or if I just misheard things.

"Hey, say something about it Y/N, have you heard about it too?"

"No, I haven't."

"Oh common"

"Well, according to rumors, Jimin and the boys went to the bar for a drink. When they parted from each other, Jimin drove his car himself, even though he was drunk, and instead of going to his apartment, he drove to Yara's.

"Well, it's just a rumor, no one knows what happened next."

"Well, you have a point."

"But wait, you went to the same high school as them. Can you tell something about how deep their friendship is and how Jimin and Angela love each other?"

"It's a long story."

"Well, we have plenty of time, Y/N, please."

I look at them, who are now trying to act cute and have their eyes on me.

"But-"

"Please, we're just curious."

"I don't know everything, so I will just tell you what I know."

"Yeah, yah, that was totally fine, right sister?"

"Yeah, that's fine."

"Um, okay, so where do you want me to start?"

"Then start from your school since it all happened inside your campus."

"Oh okay."

...

"So way back in high school, Jimin and the rest of Bangtan Boys were the bad boys of the campus."

"BAD BOYS?"

...

A/N:
I will treat you all by updating three chapters today as it is my special day, 0918. I'm hoping you all will enjoy it. 💜💜💜

 💜💜💜