Ch4 Transferees

Y/N

"Transferee-students."

"Um—"

Before I can complete my sentence, the bell rings. I smile at my friends' reactions when they heard the bell, they act like they just lost their energy and dropped their bodies on each other since they are just sitting beside each other, right in front of me.

"Let's go. I don't want to miss our first class, especially since it's the first day of the semester."

"Yes, let's go. I don't want to miss the chat about the rumor, I want to hear it myself."

"Me too."

I just can't believe them, and anyway, I won't say I'm not interested either. If this were true, then the old Jimin is back.

The three of us entered our classroom and saw everyone looking at their phones and whispering to each other. My heart beat fast so suddenly as my eyes kept wandering around. Students are like this if really there are some rumours circulating at school.

"Hey girls, have you seen this?"

One of our classmates, Faith, came to us showing her phone.

"Omo, omo, it's true."

I look at Kaiya as she acts so surprised, she covers her mouth and makes her eyes wilder than they were while looking at Faith's phone. I was about to take the phone to see what made Kaiya so shocked, but the teacher suddenly appeared, entering the room while clapping her hands. It's only been 3 weeks of break, but I miss her so much.

"Ok kids, take your seat and let's start the lesson."

"Ahhhhhh..."

Everyone screamed, and she just laughed. I know it's just a joke because she is not the type of teacher who will start the class without making a little chat. She is also curious about what keeps her students active when they are on vacation, and she also shares her story outside the school. So, yes, she is a teacher who knows how to be friends with her students.

She is our Biology teacher. She is Miss Park Minji, she is Jimin's older sister.

"Okay, stay put, chillin', and we got this."

Kaila said excitedly as she instructed me to just sit and wait for my snack, as she and her sister would go and get it. After counting down the time until break, thank God we are now having it at the canteen. But I know I will not enjoy my free time to rest since I have these two friends of mine with me.

"Here's your snack, my highness."

Kaiya dramatically said as she put the tray of snacks on the table in front of me.

"It's on the house, your Majesty."

My God, what's wrong with them? Is this how they really are if they need something?

"We can hear that thought of yours. Would you believe that nothing is free in this world?"

"That's what I thought,"

"Now payback time Y/N, and the TRANSFEREE may do."

"I know."

"Jimin was on top of the other student, who was lying on the floor. He threw a punch nonstop on the guy's face, and like the others who got beaten before, the guy's face was all covered in blood, and still, no one dared stop the scene until the two new faces came in. Two students come running at the scene while shouting "stop," but Jimin didn't give a damn. He continues to beat the guy on his face and is only brought to a halt when one of the new students grabs his hand and holds it firmly as she pushes Jimin away from the guy while another student helps the bleeding guy to stand. Jimin surprisingly looked at the students' faces who dared to stop him, but instead of getting more aggressive, Jimin got lovestruck by the new student's beauty.

"Wow, like, love at first sight?"

"Yes, it was."

"Angela is indeed an angel."

"Yes, Kim Angela is the reason why Jimin changed."