"Thanks Madre."

The week passed normally at school ignoring and dodging bullies. Rats one day took over the kitchen so no food at the cafeteria for a while. A rat professional came over to talk to the class along with helping out.

After that it was time to head out.

Moxxie used a portal to get over to the other side of town. But it made it look like he did walk over with a group coming into town. I came here a couple of times with Madre to shop and stuff buts it's been a while.

Found the craft store where he would deliver the supplies. Talk with the owner who was pleased with the packages. All right it was over and down. He checks then checks what they have around the store. It wasn't the best but wasn't the worst either. Do need a couple of the colors and can look over the fabric. Look things over and barely paid attention as the older woman looking at his direction giggling.

They found it adorable how someone interested in sewing and crafting. Their friends were right about their little helper. The seriousness on their face behind the glasses. A bit small looking for a male. Even mistaken him for a female who just dyed the hair. But the horns were the main giveaway. Don't see that in many Wrath Imps who are interested in this stuff besides sewing to do patch work or alteration. Either way I didn't mind. Plus, we're shopping so it's a bonus!

Moxxie was in there for thirty minutes till he was finally ready to make his purchase. Goes up to the counter and very confused about the older imp woman giggles.

"Here you go."

"Thanks." Got his change, and heads out the shop.

He has some time left so he can just look around. Goes two random stores and then another one that looks kind of like a beauty shop of sorts. He saw some hooves padding and went to check them out. He looks them over not all that impressed. At least give them an idea or too. Goes into the next aisle.

"Dammit why are they so expensive?"

He sees a male imp with white hair in a small ponytail and has a short side bang. Nice size white and black horns. Seems to be a teenager and bit taller than Moxxie by a few inches. Or could be cowboy boots.

"What you looking at shrimp?" They snapped at him and could see the imp had a splash of white over the eye. Could mistake it for a scar or crescent moon.

"You?" Who else? No one else on the aisle.

"Great a smart ass. Anything else to sa-Hey! Are you really walking away?"

Stop before going over to the next aisle. Glance back at them confused.

"It's rude to walk off."

"I don't care. I don't know you. Bye." Glance at the packages they were holding. "You should start cheap or maybe something average."

"What?" He narrowed his eyes at him.

"You ever had your hair dyed that color before." Moxxie pointed at the box they were holding.

"What it to you?" They seem a bit defensive.

"Yes or no question."

"Let's say I said no." Their arms crossed and look over them with a critical look.

"Then start with something in the between. Cheap won't hold on as long. But you can at least see if you like the color or not. But be careful since some can damage your hair if you never use the product. Some alright. Some not. If you like it then go expensive or get someone to color it at a saloon."

Error wanted rest! Not be a Imp...Oh well 2.0 VersionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara