The rats made the school their second home base after Moxxie, still don't know it him, little prank. So, yeah if you spot a rat get rid of it. The elective class seems to being taking to hunting rats very seriously. So, that signup sheet being filled up quickly. Not going to sign up since he already deals with that at home.

Guess what!

Still no friends.

Even in music class, if you can call it that, he didn't make many. But they don't bother him either. So, yay no one bothering him. He was all for that. Just let him be. Don't let him be part of any activities after school.

Until Striker called one day. The talk somehow led to a bet.

Now here he inside Madre truck about to be dropped off at the football game. This time it was at their school. He twitches as he still remembers the talk clearly.

"I don't want to go and nor do I have to go." Moxxie tells Striker over the phone as he works on a little project. His tail throws a bone to the blasters as they go after it.

"Well, if you're scared."

"Oh yes I'm terrified of boredom and meeting others I already deal with at school."

"Excuses, excuses."

"What your excuse when you skip classes."

"Don't care about it."

"Got to enjoy your honesty."

"I blame you for that since your worse."

"Besides did you even bothered going to any of yours?"

"Some here and there. Fight sometimes. Charming the pants off the rival teams. Witnesses. Hmm say let's make a little bet."

"I'm already got in trouble the last time making a bet with you."

"Only because you were caught."

"We were caught since your horse sold us out to have apples."

"Whatever you say. Come on just an innocent- "

"Ha!"

"Bet."

"I'll hear you out." Caught the bone with his tail and threw it back.

"You got to go to at least one of your school games. Stay for an hour. Actually, try and relax."

Moxxie frown a little. This was probably one of the strangest bets yet that Striker made. "What the catch?"

"If you don't stay for an hour and give me the right details of the game, I'll question you with. I'll figure out what I want from you. What would you like?"

"Shooting range and you got to wear whatever outfit I bring. No, complaining."

"Fine. So, is it a deal?"

Moxxie thinks it over and glances at the item. Just for an hour. He dealt with worse and shouldn't be too hard to figure out what details he wants. Plus, you can also go somewhere to take cover if it is too much. "Fine Rattles."

"Excellent. When your next game?"

"Next, Friday. Football team against Tornado Rooster at our field. Seriously who made the names of these high schools and teams?''

"Probably drunk and no creativity. Our school was called Drunken Saddle."

"Should asked your opinion to change the name."