So, with the mask I even started to have an outfit for just space travel. He actually had a bit of fun making it with Maria.

He wore a robe hooded cloak coat that was dark indigo. Holding the cloak around the neck area looks like a silver double crescent moon clasp. On the cloak were splashes of small designs that look like stars and a moon if you look carefully in certain angles. One of the stars designs he did make it look like a constellation of horse for Whistler. Then the letter M but Wingding language. Then a few other surprises here and there that will add up later on. A sweater with some black pants. Wraps around the hooves to cover if necessary. He keeps his scarf tucked underneath the cloak as it'll mostly stay closed. Now he still put his tail wrapping around it so he left it like that. Just use a bit of magic string around the wrapping like the cloak. Like in certain dark areas it glows in the dark and can see star designs. It was the same as his cloak in dark areas and can really see the glow in the designs. But at the top of hood almost looks like ears when it lifts up when he brings it over his head.

Maria finds it adorable as it reminds her of animal ears.

The mask was a full-face covering. A light greyish-white tone. Then just a splash of little star sparkles. It looks like freckles almost. Curved slit eyes that had blue design to follow the slits. Moxxie can easily see through them when he uses his magic. So, no wearing glasses. Plus, the mask was comfy to wear. The mask and hood help cover his hair.

He puts his stuff on fast like it was nothing, cheat magic, and grabs his bag he brings along. Checks to notice there their notebook. Along with some snacks. Has a feeling who put those in there. Grab the time to put a two-hour mark.

A flick of their wrist. The portal opens up. He jumps through and turns back around to close it. But left a magic mark of a music note. It was only for him to see and locate when it was time to go back. Their own little checkmark. Even if he was very far away, he could find it or just portal there like it was nothing. But you get the drift. Plus, after a bit of tweaking around with Maria bracelet. She can see it from the other side as long as she wears it.

Moxxie spinning around in space. He feels childish doing this but doesn't care! He is free and enjoying himself! He chuckles to himself as he lays on his back and just floats around. Many ideas float through his head of ideas with the outfits, music, chocolate and even new insults to get back at Striker. Bet he'll laugh his ass off when he tells him about the first day of school.

BUMP!

Moxxie lift himself up quickly and turned around. His eyes widened behind the mask as he stared at the being that was sitting on the moon.

An avian wearing some royal clothes of sorts. He thinks of an owl from those books. Blue, dark blue and grey feathers and fur. He held a cup of some red liquid. Red eyes with no pupil widen in shock. Their owlish beaks wide open and wine came out of his mouth.

Okay, not alone after all.

"Who are you? How you get here! Why are you in my space?!"

"You don't own space. I float here. Not telling you stranger."

"STRANGER! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?

"I don't care."

"Huh. Fair enough." Stolas stands up, wow birdie tall, and proud. "Well little strange one. I'm Prince Stolas Goetia of the Ars Goetic famil-Wait? Where you-Hey!"

Moxxie already floating away. Like in a way they're not running away. But just going off to do their own thing.

"Hey! Don't you just fly off like that!"

"Say who?"

Stolas almost fell flat at the lack of reactions. "Me! Stolas! Hello! Did you not hear who I am? My family resides in hell. We rule, conquered- "