Her instinct on other hand was very high along with dangerous. Like provoke her any moment you might get a hand ripped off. Right now, have to focus on her child. There were so many things that needed to be talked about but right now. Yet, her child's head needed to be checked first.

She will need to kill something later.

"Medea their head." Maria muttered to him.

"I'll go get an ice pack. Should have some medication in the bag." Dr. Medea stood up, got on their knees at one point, and shook a bit. Glance at the head still a portal. "Standing guard?"

Got an eye roll but seem to relax. Not gone.

Right this blaster apart of Moxxie. Starts to notice how the eyes were just like Moxxie. Even small attitudes over time.

Dr. Medea did return with what he was getting. They got Moxxie to take it. Not like they are fully sure if the effects will be the same or not. That whole magic, body healing. Just have to wait. Hope it is not the wrong choice. Medea almost mentions bringing them to a city hospital to get their head scan. Yet, neither of them like it. The thought it anyone else found out. To just keep Moxxie here, safe.

Plus, he had a feeling the dragon skull might stop them.

"So," Dr. Medea sat down, after checking over Moxxie, and got stuff laid out. Look at the skull. "Got a name?"

The blaster wants their teammate to wake up now.

Moxxie must have passed out. Only time they can recall their head ever this silence with their eyes closed. Well, knock out to the point soul got shattered, head shattered and another situation they don't like to recall. Eye lids open up to feel the Madre protective hold on them. The two on the floor. Pillows and blankets all around them. While Dr. Medea was taking a lot of notes and poking the portal. Then it all hit Moxxie. Start to panic, to get away.

They know. They know and will be scared of him. Destroy him. Tear him apart. Forget him. Kill him-

"Moxxie breathe." Maria whispered against him softly, but still a tone in her voice that made him feel aright. But it was a tone for others to not approach the protective Imp mother.

Moxxie tried after a few exaggerated breaths, tried to get away and he looked up at her. His glasses slide down to see the fear on his face.

Uttered terror.

"I want to make this very clear. Error. Moxxie what happened back in that pathetic place of the world. You are my kid." Maria eyes showed seriousness but also that same warmth she gives him. Touch the back of their head as she slowly brushes it. "I don't care how long it takes but I want you to know I will never be scared of you."

"B-But I. Ki-Kil- "Want to move away from the touch. Not deserved this. Yet, I just stayed there.

"I killed too. Dr. Medea even has killed. We all have killed but why you had to kill was not your choice."

"Did when I snap." Moxxie muttered and whined when she tugged his horn lightly.

"Enough of that. You snap. I would have snapped. But you did that job better than I would have done or anyone else here in Hell, Earth, and even Heaven." Pet his horn, then back to hair "But now you don't need to worry about that but be my adorable feral child. I'm here to help you like I promise."

Moxxie was just stunned as he stared at her. Move his scarf up slightly and nuzzle close to her.

"We're going to have a long talk about your lack of sleep."

"I can't."

"We were going to try. Slowly together."

"I shall help as well." Dr. Medea chuckles and ducks down at a pillow being thrown at him.