You know what she saw when she entered her son's room. A huge portal of space but no Moxxie!

Her mother's instincts were just in high alert, as she stared at the portal. Ready to jump through the portal. But her tail did take the rope from Dr. Medea hand.

"Wait don't jump in like that!"

"My son could be in there!" Maria yelled at him with a twitch.

"Just wait. Let get some rope so I can pull you back!"

Now she is not going to lie. She was on high alert but also terrified of what was going on. Didn't have time to sight see or anything but find her feral child. When she jumps inside the portal. The sight would have amazed her. If her mind wasn't focused on one thing. Too find Moxxie.

Well, she did with how close they actually were. Along with scream when a part of meteorite hit her child's head! She just flew, thinking it was flying, and held her child tightly. Tug the rope to pull her back now!

"Don't worry Moxxie will get out of here?" Look at the dragon skull, eyes pale as it just follows them! Try to kick it away. Just seem grouchy at her attempt.

"Madre mad." Moxxie muttered as he looked up dizzily.

"What? Mox no I'm not mad!" Maria held them close. "Why did you go through? Your hea- "

"Madre won't like me."

"Huh?" What in Wrath are they talking about? "Moxxie, I love the hell out of you!"

"Moxxie did this."

Maria was just very confused along with worry how bad this head wound could be. She tugged the rope and flew faster back to the portal. Stun as the skull pushes her feet. To move her fast to the portal. Okay maybe not bad. Look at that later if they don't eat them up. Suddenly the portal was out on the ground. Landed close to Medea feet.

"What happen out there? How Mox-Oh, dear," Dr. Medea stared at the glitch up skull watching them now. That was certainly new. Look back at Maria, Moxxie. How she holding their face up worriedly. Along with Moxxie must have gotten hurt hearing a head injury, then started babble.

"Moxxie made portal. Moxxie horrid. Error bad don't deserve Madre."

"Error? Moxxie who Error? Moxxie stay awake what you mean portal?"

Moxxie lift his head up.

When Maria looks down, she sees his marks and eyes glowing. That never happened before at all!

"Mox- "Dr. Medea touch their shoulder. His eyes are still closed but look equally shocked.

Then suddenly Maria, along with Dr. Medea where each hit was a magic burst of memories. Then moment touch both of them. Like Moxxie won't even recall doing this at all.

Watch and listen

They saw what was only allowed to be shown. But it was enough to learn about this Error. Who is now Moxxie. It was a lot to take in. Not just the magic itself but the memories that came along. Even with the amount shown. It was enough to see both sides. Enough to make a call.

Moxxie then went slump against Maria as their arms went down. Eyes, marks no longer glowing. Took shallow, whimpered breathes unsure what going on. Till memories hit about the portal, the magic and something happen. Not sure what but it scared him. Why did it scare him? Felt their body pulled very tightly against Maria chest.

"Madre." Moxxie mumbled weakly. Lost, confused and terrified. Along with a pounding headache to add into

"I'm here and I'll never let anyone else hurt you." Maria did her best to calm down. To focus on Moxxie at this time