I Believed In You

Start from the beginning

But you suddenly hit his gut to make him look in your eye level, "But do something like that ever again and you won't see the light of day again, okay? Especially after you hit Tetsu-kun in front of me." A vicious look could be seen covering your usual calm and kind aura.

"There it is! The demonic Angel side!" The team yelled in unison.

"Yes, ma'am!" Kagami sweated bullets.

"You're lucky you're going onto the court or else I would've hit you more than once." You sighed, "I'm just glad you're back to the old you." You gave a small hug to Kagami who stiffened at your affection but accepted it after a few moments.

"Yeah. Thanks for bringing me back." He smiled before you both separated, "Still friends?" He asked, holding a hand.

"Only friends? You're underestimating yourself, Kags." You smiled before high-fiving his hand, "We're best friends!" He smirked at that before before he patted your head and went onto the court.

"(Y/N)-san surely gave you an earful." Kuroko appeared by Kagami getting him to flinch at the new voice.

"GAH! Will You stop that?! Warn me next time!" Kagami yelled, "And she did. She's scary when angry..."

"Agreed. That's why I try to keep her as mellow as possible so no casualties would appear." Kuroko said making Kagami's sweat drop.

"'Casualties...'? So she's a killer now...? I mean, with those punches and kicks with her vicious aura...She could kill someone..." Kagami pointed out.

"Go for some shots in the last quarter." Hyuga told Izuki, "All right."

"Captain." Kagami called out to Hyuga who stopped and looked back at the first-year, "Sorry about that."

"Huh? Oh, don't worry about it." Hyuga smiled, making Kagami relieved but Hyuga wasn't finished, "That's what I'd like to say."

Hyuga's iconic sinister smile appeared with a dark aura, "But the way you said that...I'll hit you later after (Y/N) got her turn with you." That got Kagami to get scared.

"Hey...We're starting, Hyuga." Izuki muttered, trying to distance himself from Hyuga.

The points were still at 47 to 61, "Well, it'll have to wait. Laugh or cry, we've only got 10 more minutes. Let's go!" Hyuga told the team.

"Let the fourth quarter begin!"

Hyuga had the ball trying to find an opening for him to pass to someone. But Kuroko and the others were being heavily marked. Especially Kuroko, as long as Takao is there.

Hyuga was able to pass to Kagami, and he saw Ōtsubo being ready to block his possible dunk. So he made a pass in between him and Midorima to get it to Izuki.

Izuki made the basket thanks to Kagami directing Midorima and Ōtsubo's attention to him.

"Yes!" You and Riko did a high-five at the successful play the team made.

Ōtsubo passed to Midorima, "They're quick to restart!" Koganei yelled.

"Kagami!" Tsuchida called out to Kagami who was trying to stop Midorima from shooting.

"We could. But Tetsu-kun's plans are going to have to get Kagami to jump again." You told Riko who hummed.

"Kagami, how many times can you jump?" Riko asked him, he grew confused, "Jump?"