Shook their head as they close the codes and just open up the CHECK tab. On themselves how their magic fairing now. This time it made it look like anyone could see it. Whistler reaction was amusing. Until grabbing them by the back of their scarf to pull him away. A lot of head pats along with showing the horse it's not dangerous. Calm down but still stay close.

Magic barely low now. There were some ups and downs. But that's because over the years planted small magic protections like around Madre home. Now, it seems it is getting to the point where their magic is very high back up. Frown as they see the magic that was still locked. Haven't been able to look into that as they were focus on letting their body get used to magic, along with able to bring out magic thread again. Make another mental note to check that later on. Right now, they have to focus on the goal at hand.

His mind wanders to what the Harvest Moon looks like. How the sky ripped apart to stare at the sky of that unknown territory. He had to do this carefully just like he did in the past. A motion with his hand up, magic surrounds their fingertips. At first nothing till you hear the sound of glitching. Then a tear happens as portal in fronts of them.

Whistler neighed in shock and stomped their hooves in surprise. She knew the little Imp was full of surprises and just felt very different compared to others. But he didn't expect this.

The portal looks glitchy like it did in the past. But it seems slightly calmer. He would have heard it but this time he couldn't. Moxxie didn't care about that right now but stared at what on the other side.

They were able to open a portal again.

They open a portal to space!

About to jump through but the back of his scarf was grabbed by Whistler. "Huh? Whistler?"

Whistler moves them away to place them down. Even block the portal. Another neigh and shook their head. No, way the little one going through that. What if they get stuck? Or can't get back? What if the strange portal closes?

Moxxie hissed. "Hey I'll be fine."

Another neigh to blow smoke in their face.

"Come on I got this!"

A louder stomp with their mane heating up now. A look they will scream bloody murder of a protective mother.

Five minutes later.

"Serious?" Moxxie look not amused. A bit of rope around his waist. The rest of the rope was tied to the post. It was a lot of rope. So, can travel as far they can. It still felt embarrassing.

Whistler neighs and nudges his head.

"Alright, alright. You're almost as bad as Madre." Pet her nose. Well at least he can use this as a testing course too.

Moxxie jumps through the portal.

Well air, no problem but who cares! They are in space. It was beautiful! Moxxie eyes brightened as he stared at everything around him.

The Harvest moon was still glowing brightly in the direction it was in. It looks small but if he moves in that direction, it would be the size like many other plants or asteroids. Stare in awe. This moon was part of Wrath. Part of their culture. Part of his culture now as well. Even if they do find 'cursing' confusing on how it supposed to help crops. It doesn't matter just great to see it along with again in the future.

A whirlpool of white and yellow stars shining all around him. But in a blink of eye looks like it already moves it glimmer elsewhere. Moxxie floats over to any of the stars like a giddy child hoping if he was close. He could actually grab one. It was fun like when he watches the Chara going after fireflies.