Chapter 136

094 was very dissatisfied with the fact that he had a great name but was ruthlessly rejected.

"Why reject it!? What a good name I gave!" Jiu·Purple Butterfly·Crystal Clear·Huanmei Allure·Bingli Si shouted.

Several other mermaids: "."

0113 Holding a cup of tea, the old god said: "It's too long, I can't remember it."

"...That's your problem."

094's mouth was pouted, "I remembered it right away anyway."

At this moment, the butler stepped forward: "Everyone, General Xu Yiheng has been invited." He opened the terminal, pulled up Xu Yiheng's information, glanced at all the mermaids, and said with a smile, "Do you still need him?"

The mermaids did not continue the previous topic.

They stared at the information and nodded.

——It is difficult to raise a mermaid. The water tank alone is expensive to build, not to mention the need to regularly replace the specially treated and filtered water. Therefore, the cost is huge, and not everyone can raise it.

Looking at the entire sea country, there are not many people who meet the conditions, so those who gathered in the resort last time were basically all of them.

There is no doubt that Xu Yiheng is the most outstanding one among them, so everyone has a certain impression of him.

"...0117 let's go first." the butler said.

The little mermaid who was named responded weakly: "Okay."

094 had guessed this result earlier, so he didn't care.

He opened the terminal and continued to think about his name.

no.

He does not believe in evil.

——There will always be people who appreciate his new name, right?

094 After thinking about it, I simply went to find a dating post and posted a message there.

I don't know how much time passed, but 094 finally heard the butler calling his name. At this time, he was having a passionate conversation with someone on the star network, so his attention was always on the terminal and he only responded casually.

The attendant stepped forward and pushed his wheelchair towards the reception room.

"Fuck, this stinky idiot-"

094 Take a deep breath.

He angrily hit the armrest of the wheelchair and complained, "If you don't like my name, you don't like it! How dare you call me a fool! I think he is the fool!!"

094 The first time StarNet fought, they lost. His chest heaved violently, and when he raised his head angrily, he found that the surrounding environment had changed, and there was someone standing not far away from him.

094: "?"

Xu Yiheng: "..."

094 was stunned for a moment, and realized belatedly that he had now arrived at the "blind date" scene with Xu Yiheng.

In front of him, Xu Yiheng was dressed in military uniform and stood upright. He has sharp eyebrows and starry eyes. He has already reached the position of admiral at a young age, and is also known as the "Light of the Sea Country".

094 knew that such a person would definitely look down on a merman like him who could curse, and he had just cursed in front of the other person, so he was not prepared to show off at all.