Chapter 133

Seeing the pitiful looks of the four little mermaids, Jiang Yuan burst into laughter.

Of course he understood the meaning of 094's words. He just said that to tease them deliberately.

Jiang Yuan reached out and pushed the mushroom stewed chicken in front of him, "Try it?"

"Great--"

094 immediately greeted the other three mermaids, "Thank you Queen!"

In view of the different gastrointestinal conditions of the little mermaids, Jiang Yuan did not dare to feed them so much, so he controlled the amount and ate each dish with serving chopsticks.

The four little mermaids were hesitant when faced with something they had never eaten before.

But it smells so good.

They tried to put the chicken pieces into their mouths, and the first thing they sucked on their tongues was the rich soup on top. It was so delicious that the little mermaids' eyes almost lit up at the same time.

"Ah! This is delicious!"

"What a rich fragrance..."

"Try this tofu! It's so spicy! Hiss - but it's so fragrant and so tender!"

Originally quiet and reserved, sitting at their own dining tables, the little mermaids gathered together, their bodies unconsciously getting closer, and they became more and more happy.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Damn, what a miserable life we have lived before!" 094 wailed, looking at the food that was strictly prescribed by the base in front of him with great interest.

The other three mermaids are basically the same.

——In the past, I just smelled that other people's food smelled better, but after all, I had never eaten it. I could comfort myself by saying that other people's food was just like that, no different from what they were eating. But now, when they actually tasted it in their mouths, they realized that these ingredients can produce such delicious food!

"Can't you really give me a little more..."

One of the little mermaids, who was also relatively thin, opened a pair of pitiful blue eyes like lake water, staring at Jiang Yuan pleadingly.

Jiang Yuan: "."

hateful.

Why are mermaids so cute! He can't hold it anymore!

On the side, Butler Su couldn't laugh or cry, and took the initiative to step forward and said: "These dishes are prepared by the kitchen for the queen. If you like them, I will ask the kitchen to make more next time."

"Okay." The little mermaids wilted.

They reluctantly took two mouthfuls of food and started watching Jiang Yuan eat.

Jiang Yuan eats not slowly, but very elegantly.

He never makes a sound when chewing food. When he encounters delicious food, he will also show corresponding happy expressions, which makes other little mermaids envious.

On the side, 094 couldn't help but scream.

OMG.

You can only watch it, but you can't eat it. This is too torture for the fish!

With a look of resentment on his face, he said: "I also want to find a next person who is willing to give me these foods..."

This sentence was recognized by other little mermaids.