Chapter 153

Jiang Yuan slept very deeply this night.

When he woke up, he found himself lying on Qi Yuan's body, with the side of his face pressed against Qi Yuan's heart.

Jiang Yuan blinked.

Qi Yuan's body temperature was higher than that of a mermaid, and his heartbeat was steady and strong. Jiang Yuan felt like he was holding a small stove at this time.

Jiang Yuan yawned, feeling a little warm, and his stomach was still growling a little, so he turned over and wanted to get off Qi Yuan, but as soon as he made a move, he took a breath of cold air.

Hiss - grass.

It hit my hair.

it hurts!

Jiang Yuan's eyes filled with tears.

"...What?" Qi Yuan said.

Apparently, Jiang Yuan woke up as soon as there was any movement.

Jiang Yuan said angrily: "My hair!"

The little mermaid had tears in her eyes, as if she had been greatly wronged.

Qi Yuan paused, then laughed muffledly after realizing something.

He sat up and let the little mermaid sit on his lap. He hugged Jiang Yuan with both arms and put his chin on the latter's shoulder. His always cold scarlet eyes drooped lazily, and his slender fingers slowly understood. Looking at the tangled hair of the two of them, they didn't look anxious at all.

Jiang Yuan couldn't help but mutter: "How long have you been hugging me...and your hair is even tangled together?"

Qi Yuan said nothing.

After quietly untying his hair, he asked, "Do you want to do it?"

Jiang Yuan: "?"

ah?

The little mermaid was stunned.

He turned back and glanced at the bright sun outside the floor-to-ceiling window and the guards who seemed to be standing guard in the distance. His face turned red and he whispered, "Isn't this bad? It's broad daylight. It would be bad if Butler Su comes in."

With that said, Jiang Yuan got up from Qi Yuan and said enthusiastically, "You send a message to Butler Su, and I will lock the door! By the way, I remember that the props I bought last time were also a set of small dinosaurs-"

He looked around: "I want to be a little dinosaur!"

After discovering the target, Jiang Yuan happily went through his previous express delivery.

Qi Yuan: "..."

Qi Yuan was still sitting on the bed.

He looked at the busy figure of the little mermaid, raised the corners of his lips, inserted his white fingertips into the black hair, held his head, and shook his head in confusion.

This fish...

Jiang Yuan quickly put on his little dinosaur suit and rushed towards Qi Yuan.

It's a pity that he didn't play the role of a little dinosaur for long before he was pressed down firmly and kept as a fish for three hours. Chef Qi Yuan turned him over and over, wondering whether to cook it braised or pan-fried.

Harmful.

Not to mention torturing the fish too much!

Finally, Yuyu collapsed on the bed and made a weak voice: "...I'm so hungry."